Grepolis How to Improve Faster(Beginner)

DeletedUser

:pro:​
Gathering up some information for the new players is always a big help, so here I am again, helping you out, though this not my first post here on this site. I feel like help the new players again. Anyway it’s almost Christmas so giving out something won’t hurt. :)

You might be asking like how to improve faster on Grepolis. If you want to improve in Grepolis, you have to use your money by buying gold, though as for now it wouldn’t be much important as a beginner since it’s much better to focus on the more basic resources which would mean balancing each resources basing on the needs.

Because of Kappa you get a multiple of 3 in terms of production on your resources, then that would a very good start because stacking up some resources would be a very great need since we’ll be needing a lot of resources in building up our army. Anyway, always remember that leveling always depends on how active the player is. :)

For an early games I suggest that you should use Archers since they can help you a lot in farming, because of their large carrying capacity and as well as horsemen since they run fast and have a decent carrying capacity.

I advice you to create 26 swords in the early part of your game, with this a fruitful looting process awaits you without disrupting the mood and numbers of farming villages. Research Archers and one you got it done, produce 75 of them, that way you could be able to increase the number or percentage of your farming villages by 15% which is the maximum capacity.

Next is I want you to research your horseman, keeping these infantry updated from time to time will help a lot, since this can work both ways, defense and offense. If you think you have some excess farmers you can make them as slingers and attack low level players so that you can farm some more.

By upgrading your senate, you the faster your level will become. Though I do not really advice you to upgrade your level as fast you can, I think that you should take your time. Since being a high level doesn’t mean that you’re stronger compared to the players who has the same level but in contrast, they took their time. I also advice you to start researching on Academy. I advice you to research on Diplomacy, Booty, Trainer then if you have lots of time to play I advice you to research Meteorology as well.

Aim to get a temple, with that you can get a God, Hera is cool, she helps you in creating more population which would mean that you could have more workers and fighters. If you have more population I advise you to make more barracks, because by having multiple barracks the speed of productivity increases, therefore it will help you a lot in creating your army and you could farm faster that way. Always upgrade your academy and temple it’s very important. Good Luck

DeletedUser

Please Post Nice comments and any problem here, post me a private message. Thank You

And Another Guide. (This one was on net) Try it

Grepolis Guide for Beginners

If you are looking to play Grepolis online, or have recently setup a grepolis login – then you’ll be looking for the most basic hints and tips to get yourself away in the game and have a slight edge;

In essence, the main priority in Grepolis is to build cities and towns. Just like in older games (offline) such as Settlers, Civilization and Rome Total War – you need to create and grow your main city.

But this is a brutal online MMO world. In any online browser game, be it free or subscription based – you need to be weary of everyone. Enemy gamers and opponents will be trying to steal resources, sabotage your buildings and hammer your army and troop numbers.

Sounds like fun huh?

Well it does get tough, but linking with a strong, well-ranked alliance will help players and serious gamers get to the top faster.

Grepolis is no different. After setting up your town, begin to establish defences. Build walls, grow your army quickly – so you can sleep well at night knowing your home town is safe.

Forge mighty alliances. As we said, seek out the best ranked alliance and see if you can join forces with them. Their guidance and protection will help you grow and save you from enemy attacks.

In Grepolis don’t under estimate the power of the gods. Believe in them or not, you need them on your side (so a little prayer before battle is always a good idea) – don’t worry if your friends think you are a crazy gamer or someone on the brink of madness, it all helps.

Once you are setup, then you can begin to expand. Navies and strong shipping lines are crucial in Grepolis. You need to use the high seas and waters to explore and conquer new lands.

This element to the grepolis game makes it so much different and more enjoyable than standard online free browser games and general MMO / RPG games that all copy each other.

Scout out opponents towns and get ready to attack their thrones and castles. For once your are established with good defences you are ready to go on the warlord path to destruction – capture and hold everything you can.

Exploration, Growth and eventually conquering all before you in Grepolis is the key. And you never know, before you know it – you could be an all powerful alliance leader, a highly ranked (maybe even top ranked) player with tonnes of prestige and total respect amongst your friends and the online MMO gaming community!

Good luck and may the keyboard and mouse be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another Article For Beginner
Putting Up The Right Buildings
I’m here to give you some tips on what to build first or how to start the game as a beginner. It’s always confusing when starting, especially on picking the right structures to build. My previous post was a bit advance, I apologize for that. :) I got excited. Anyway, each building in Grepolis has a special purpose. So, it’s always crucial on picking which building should we should build first.

To start with you should be in a City Overview mode and by clicking the biggest structure in the city which is the Senate, you will get to see available options for building once you click the Senate, firstly you will see the three main resources which are the Timber Camp, Farm, Quarry and Warehouse.

A tip, focus on the two resources that you need most, for the mean time, giving a little importance on wood and rock is my advice since we’re just starting, so we need those for building structures. Though I’m not saying that food isn’t important, it is very essential since you’re kingdom is for the people in the first place. So you’ll be needing them more than the rock later on.

Once you get those resources stable, start aiming for your Barracks so that you could start farming. To build your barracks you’ll be needing to upgrade your Farm and your Senate to level 4 and by finishing the tutorial you get six swords, so I advice you to train 14 or more swords so that you could start farming. Once you get those ready you can start raiding villages for resources. So there, don’t focus too much on the resources since you could always raid and get them by raiding villages. Though I’m not saying that you shouldn’t upgrade your farm from there, I think you should make an estimate on what you’ll be needing. Allocate your goods.

Next you’ll be needing to aim for acquiring archers, since archers can carry more and the move faster. After that you could start aiming for horses and chariots. Tip, don’t over upgrade your structures just upgrade according to what you’ll be needing, mouse over on the things that you need with that, you’ll be able to get some idea on what you need.

After that, you’ll be needing to build a temple, temples allows you to worship gods and with that you’ll receive different types of blessings depending on the god and on the level of your temple. Cheers.

And Done

DeletedUser

This seems like copypasta to me. Unless you are the owner of the site, you should cite the guide. Otherwise, I will take it down due to plagiarism.

DeletedUser5

Please cite your references. If you are the owner of the site, then this shouldn't be a problem.

Failure to cite the references may result in this content being removed.

DeletedUser

im afraid ur guide is wrong in some places
you should NOT research Diplomacy, Booty, Trainer Meteorology
they are just waste
for an off city
slings, hops, city guard(if u are surrounded by enemies and is at risk of being attacked), ceramics(helps u to stack more resources), horsemen, ls, chariots, bunks, plow, light trans, cats,

DeletedUser

ummm i do not like buying gold with real money and i have no friends to play, how do i get gold/make an alternative?

Varun

Strategos
ummm i do not like buying gold with real money and i have no friends to play, how do i get gold/make an alternative?

Well, the only other alternative is to take part in competitions in the Lit. section, Gfx section or in PnP's. First place gets gold, you know.

Varun

Strategos
Aim to get a temple, with that you can get a God, Hera is cool, she helps you in creating more population which would mean that you could have more workers and fighters. If you have more population I advise you to make more barracks, because by having multiple barracks the speed of productivity increases, therefore it will help you a lot in creating your army and you could farm faster that way. Always upgrade your academy and temple it’s very important. Good Luck

1. Hera does not help in creating more population. She just speeds up the creating time for units in barracks. Also, what are workers?

2. Multiple barracks????????????? What in the world are you talking about? This is Grepolis not Forge of Empires. :O

DeletedUser

some players have the option of getting free gold but this depends on where you are in the world,

when i click on buy gold their is an earn gold button at the bottom, clicking on this brings up a list of offers that allow you to get gold, some are free like surveys are signing up to some site then you get the gold an hour later, other offers are things like/similar to love film or things you have to make a purchase from then you get the gold, but you should be able to get a decent amount of gold by just clicking on the totally free offers, how ever some say you get the gold in an hour but i have found it could take anything up to 24 or more hours before you get the gold, also some offers dont seem to fully work and you dont end up getting the gold, but hey its free so you cant complain, maybe you can if you dont have the earn gold option but some of us do so why not use it.

i also buy gold but prefer not to use my bank cards online so i buy gold via text msg so if you didnt want to use cards you can pay by phone or text msg, you dont get the best deals but it will certainly help if you need troops/buildings finishing a bit quicker,