Grepolis idiot

DeletedUser13489

Grepolis Idiot
Dont wanna be a grepolis idiot one server controlled by gargarenthis, dont want a server under gargarenthis even doe he is really strong. Welcome to a new kind of tension. All across the ladokan core server. Where everything isn't meant to be okay. gargarenthis dreams of tomorrow. We're not the ones who're meant to follow. For that's enough to argue.Well maybe I'm the anti-ladokan core. I'm not a part of a redneck agenda. Now everybody do the propaganda. And sing along to the age of paranoia.​

by:
Blayz
special thanks to:
green day™

No offence to Ladokan Core or Gargarenthis, i made this up when LC was the strongest alliance and i just remembered it yesterday so i posted it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha! :pro:

DeletedUser

Grepolis Idiot how i see it

Dont wanna be a grepolis idiot one server controlled by dacia, dont want a server under ladokan core even though he is really strong. Welcome to a new kind of tension. All across the dacia server. Where everything is meant to be okay. four knuckle dreams of tomorrow. We're not the ones who're meant to follow. For that's enough to argue.Well maybe I'm the anti-ladokan core. I'm not a part of a redneck agenda. Now everybody do the propaganda. And sing along to the age of paranoia.

dedicated to iwko

DeletedUser13489

Grepolis Idiot how i see it

Dont wanna be a grepolis idiot one server controlled by dacia, dont want a server under ladokan core even though he is really strong. Welcome to a new kind of tension. All across the dacia server. Where everything is meant to be okay. four knuckle dreams of tomorrow. We're not the ones who're meant to follow. For that's enough to argue.Well maybe I'm the anti-ladokan core. I'm not a part of a redneck agenda. Now everybody do the propaganda. And sing along to the age of paranoia.

dedicated to iwko

nice

and to you guys who think i hate ladokan core i dont i made up this song when LC was number 1, and i did it just because my friends taught it was funny

DeletedUser

I know you are not like english but taught is suppose to be thought

DeletedUser

I know you are not like english but taught is suppose to be thought
dont chat about peoples grammar.
go read forum rules?
and if you are gonna reply to a topic make your reply about something other than criticising someone's S.P.A.G.

Im replying because I picked up on you're anti DCS rhetoric and wanted to ask,
how many times are you gonna change loyalties?!
alex.jpg

and are you just annoyed at iwko for not wanting to give you a 36th chance to be loyal to an alliance? .:rolleyes:

sorry to be off topic if I am... but what is this topic anyway?

DeletedUser

go read forum rules?
and if you are gonna reply to a topic make your reply about something other than criticising someone's S.P.A.G.

alex.jpg

and are you just annoyed at iwko for not wanting to give you a 36th chance to be loyal to an alliance? .:rolleyes:

Perhaps he has a thing about the two carpet munchers in charge of the Chickens? Just a Thought:pro:

DeletedUser

hehehe .. you like dancing close to the line dont ya gg?. ;)
but you are unlikely to get in trouble for that slur on gay women (im sure any of them would not like it) knowing the mods here.
not criticizing you guyz if you read, just pointing out there is very little moderation (and alot of flame & spam) in this forum unless posts get reported or something.

I think alex is playing grep as a social network rather than a competitive game ... he may be one of the worst for that but he's definitely not the only one.

DeletedUser

go read forum rules?

alex.jpg

Really? Where it that anti-DCS rhetoric?I would like to check it out.. :D

DeletedUser

what do ya mean if i had a chance to get into dacian city states i would give up my cities and my alliance changes

DeletedUser

zordas what is up with you trying to control these forums?

So someone that is trying to help the mods is "controlling?"

It's funny how you can twist things to suit your paradigm. I would bet that zordas would be a much better mod than a lot on the Grepolis forums.