Tool Grepolis Interactive Map

DeletedUser

Hello everyone! Yes. . yes, i know there's already a lot of map out there. . But im new to programming, and i want to practice it. . so why not a new map for Grepolis!? :eek:

2ib0vnr.jpg

http://grepintermap.tk

When you reached the page, it might ask you to install a plugin called Unity3D. And there will be a link there for you to click for it to install.
Its like similar to the Flash plugin that requires you to install when playing Flash games.

There are limitations on the functionality of the map for the moment :

1) The position of the towns are not exactly where they are on the island.
2) There's no individual adding of players, only alliance and the whole members of that alliance is added.
3) The data of the map is updated manually, so I might be able to update the data daily when I have enough time. it will only take around 5 mins to update all the world.
4) Adding too much alliances, or when Alliances are too big it might affect the performance and lag.
5) Only the top 100 alliance of each world are included.
6) Right now, only english servers are supported.
This limitation will be resolve once i manage to afford a webhosting service.

Features:
0) Move everywhere using WASD or Hold LeftClick+Drag. Double LeftClick for instant zoom, double right click for instant zoom out.
1) Add Alliances as you please without refreshing.
2) There's a list of all members of that Alliances.
3) Every player has a list of all their towns, Clicking their town will move and zoom to it.
4) Change colors of Alliances and background.

F1 - Help in game
F2 - Settings ( Change back ground color, hide Island ( Hiding island may increase performance and less lag ) ).

Please let me know any suggestions here in the thread or if its lagging. :)

DeletedUser

A truly spectacular map! if you put in some lines to show boundries between oceans it would be even better (also right island sizes) Apart from that truly awesome :)

DeletedUser

This is really cool. I agree that ocean boundaries would be a good addition.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll add those features on the next update. :)

DeletedUser

There's no option for that yet. But Ill include that to next update, thanks for the idea!

DeletedUser12324

Awesome map but like others said ocean borderlines and numbers would be great.

DeletedUser

nice one but it dont update...????
it like 2-3 months old