Grepolis is a broken game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21560

Oh I would be just so happy If you both pros would be at my island so I can see how fast talkers you are after my troops visit your city!
Skills... you have no clue what is skills, hiding behind other backs makes you worthless fools nothing more!

show some balls then, tell me your ingame name ;)

And who have i been hiding behind? no one has helped me with anything, and if time comes when i need someone to help me with taking a city, thats just teamwork... kinda the whole purpose of an alliance... but yeah, we organize something, we get called worthless fools... seems like no matter what we do, we do something wrong ;)

and again ur making up excuses as to why you suck

DeletedUser

Oh I would be just so happy If you both pros would be at my island so I can see how fast talkers you are after my troops visit your city!
Skills... you have no clue what is skills, hiding behind other backs makes you worthless fools nothing more!

Whats your ingame name on byz? If your close I dont mind to sail a bit for a fight :)

DeletedUser

Are you hmm, ok forget about that word...or you are just pretending to be one?
I had Thread with full of my reports and you still ask who I am? :D
K check and then write back!And Tizzly come to new world and then lets play or wait till we get closer as it will take allot of time!

DeletedUser21560

Are you hmm, ok forget about that word...or you are just pretending to be one?
I had Thread with full of my reports and you still ask who I am? :D
K check and then write back!And Tizzly come to new world and then lets play or wait till we get closer as it will take allot of time!

You say alot of rubbish things, so i cant really bother going back to look... Put your name in here if you so pro...

Why go to a new world? if we started in the previous world, you would had said the exact same thing about this world lol...

again with the excuses ;)

DeletedUser21560

1912 ClAyMoRe* 1156 The Old Republic 1 1156

Wow a 1156 points player would farm me... damn im scared...

how long since game started?

Even the person your calling a newb have more points then you

197 Rising Legacy 2236 1 2236

LOOOOOOOOOL all talk

DeletedUser

Did not get your point as I am playing in previous World but you not or maybe am I wrong??!
And I am not the one who is in need of my in-game nick so search for it if you want! =)
Thizzly I was at 2400 points long long time ago as you maybe know and was ranked quit good!
And do not worry I will grow soon enough and after few months will have your cities as my tropfy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

My point is, if we started on the previous world, the scenario would be just the same... we would be on top, and you would be crying and telling us that we should start on byz...

get the point now?

and what happened with your city ? ohh you got reset... so how can you say that if you were on island with 2 of us you would farm us... FAIL!

In a few months half of you wont be here anymore!

DeletedUser

Did you saw the reports with troop count your pro gold user attacked, maybe I am fool but there is no way I can defend I against such numbers without gold at beginning of the game, if none can even send support by that time when your so called pro members have CS already!
And stop being afraid of me man up come to new world or sit and relax at this one as I have still long way to get to your city!
And what is with that word "we" as it seems you are still hiding behind your member backs! :D

DeletedUser

...except that even with gold to make the difference, they're just not going to get to CS before you and most of your alliance makes it to transport ships and all effective standard defence units.

unless of course the differential is in skill, rather than purely in willingness to spend...

DeletedUser21770

NOOBS aren't the only ones with a CS. RR and S45 also have players with multiple cities. Gold has very little to do with it.

The game is three weeks old (or somewhere around there) and so people have had the time to start really building up their forces. You can't complain about that.

DeletedUser

Matti did not get what you wanted to say!
And Rising stop posting if you have no clue how much time it takes to get to Conquest in x1 World without gold, well maybe by now I would have Conquest, but not really sure as I do not remember how far I was from it!!
First Conquest- 2011-10-27
World Started-2011-10-17

DeletedUser1405

This is getting childish, if you dont stop the BS i will take your PC,s away and ground the lot of you.
Back on subject, what does it matter you wont change peoples minds, gold is here to stay get on with it.
And sorry about this Saska, aren't you supposed to be sat in the middle in this One, if not i take it you refuse to take the little bit of Gold you get issued for your role in the game.
This isnt disrespect i am just making a point.

DeletedUser21770

Matti did not get what you wanted to say!
And Rising stop posting if you have no clue how much time it takes to get to Conquest in x1 World without gold, well maybe by now I would have Conquest, but not really sure as I do not remember how far I was from it!!
First Conquest- 2011-10-27
World Started-2011-10-17

I'm sorry but...whose thread is this? I'm simply discussing the game. I'd prefer it if you laid off the fact that I haven't been playing the game for long. It's petty.

As I said before, gold speeds the process up. But as I also said, given time there will be players without gold who will be more than able to deal with the issues you're complaining about. You claim to be an experienced player, and yet you're whining more than anyone else on this thread. So you got farmed, deal with it. People get farmed, and still come back later in the game better than before. Just stop the whinging. It seems like it's all you ever post is whiny little whimpers. I can't call them posts because they're just pathetic and repeated so much.

I had nothing against you before this thread. Now I just find you to be a whining little child who complains when he can't get his own way.

EDIT: I'd like to add that this is my last post. And unlike lynx, I actually mean it. I'm tired of this 'argument'. It's getting nowhere.

DeletedUser

I AM A NOOB - I DO NOT USE GOLD

How dare you post we are destroying the game.

What about all the other gold users outside of Noobs.

And what about all the Poor noobs that go to the PUB (chuckle)

I my self do not use GOLD as a principle, but still end up top 25000 everywhere.
Stop Whining learn the rules of engagement and start playing, you waste way to much time in Forum all time off the game is time lost farming Newbie Buttocks.

DeletedUser

Did you saw the reports with troop count your pro gold user attacked, maybe I am fool but there is no way I can defend I against such numbers without gold at beginning of the game, if none can even send support by that time when your so called pro members have CS already!
And stop being afraid of me man up come to new world or sit and relax at this one as I have still long way to get to your city!
And what is with that word "we" as it seems you are still hiding behind your member backs! :D

are we going to have this argument going on till you guys finally meet seriously is it even worth it. Why dont both you work together go for a ying and yang approach.

Gold users will get advantage yes if you lose your city heres the great part you can restart who hoo and chances are you will be out on the rim away from all those nasty gold pro's lol

Come on surely its time to put this to bed and talk about how we can beat this massive advantage the gold users get any suggestions

DeletedUser

Gold isn't always what puts players ahead. Mostly, its a lot of activity

DeletedUser

people should be able to do what they want. i like the idea of having gold.

DeletedUser

obviously whoever is willing to throw more money into the game will be the top player for awhile, it is true in all games like this one, I myself have bought gold in the past and its necessary to keep grepolis open, because if people didn't buy gold, where is the profit?

I don't like having the disadvantage but it is a necessary evil and no matter how much you complain it will not go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.