Grepolis Legends

• Thread starter DeletedUser43070
  • Start date

JungleBear

Phrourach
cheers monkey ( gesote ) for kind words :) that was a tough 3 days, wife went mental ha ha attacks didnt go below 100 for 3 days solid, mental it was.. revolt revolt revolt ha ha

gotham, i had KAd in my list, always just say say kad though cause could never remember how to spell the rest lol.

i played with him last in taras, hes had enough sadly... all the gold changes, events etc got to him in the end plus i think he got busy in rl

DeletedUser31385

I miss the good old days. My friend on world Tau... I haven't seem him since his alliance won the world.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see Plohish on the list

Also: Which idiot put Leolis on this list??

DeletedUser49112

Dont talk about Leo if you havent played with him :) he is legend and invaluable in our team

DeletedUser50931

Some of the best players I've had the pleasure to mix it up with, who i can't see on any list

Shingzu
Xene007
Rachidc
Appleater
LuckyD
Unkownhero (if he still calls himself that)
Jason7208
Jturk
Draconiz
Gen George

Recently met a few guys on the US sever that are gona be awesome in the future, if they stick together lol

Forget so many names when you've got kids and work and can't stick around :( lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fadiga, itsoliver, brankica73, starwrecklegend.(Cant remember name exact name)
Robyn, mojorisin, then of course the two that stand out to.me the most mcdon and turtleacus.. Im sorry im so cocky but when i read ur players in these lists only a few of them stand out as legends and also who pilots the name..here is example.. Ford prefect is a real legend back when derek risen and him played.. The ford prefect after that split in time is not the original ford prefect but someone who was there with open hands when ford prefect gifted account.

Ryann16

Strategos
Some of the best players I've had the pleasure to mix it up with, who i can't see on any list

Shingzu
Xene007
Rachidc
Appleater
LuckyD
Unkownhero (if he still calls himself that)
Jason7208
Jturk
Draconiz
Gen George

Recently met a few guys on the US sever that are gona be awesome in the future, if they stick together lol

Forget so many names when you've got kids and work and can't stick around :( lol

Don't want to make J upset by spelling his name wrong ;) It's Jturck*

DeletedUser25249

Fadiga, itsoliver, brankica73, starwrecklegend.(Cant remember name exact name)
Robyn, mojorisin, then of course the two that stand out to.me the most mcdon and turtleacus.. Im sorry im so cocky but when i read ur players in these lists only a few of them stand out as legends and also who pilots the name..here is example.. Ford prefect is a real legend back when derek risen and him played.. The ford prefect after that split in time is not the original ford prefect but someone who was there with open hands when ford prefect gifted account.

The 2 that stand out are really just 1

DeletedUser50935

There is only one grepo legend

The one they call

THE JAMEZ

Jamezbeast [citation needed]

DeletedUser

:D :D :D LOL you always know how to make me laugh
It is in the very nature of the players to have a very biased opinion,based solely on personal experiences.
And none has played every world to make an authoritative statement.I am not an exception.
I will mention a few names I have seen in a few servers that have never been my friends or in the same alliance(mostly enemies).
I will leave out of the list any player who was a friend of mine or in the same alliance.
Zeta world(have not played since the start to be able to evaluate well and as I said am leaving out those I have played with like de maistre who was attcker no1)-
Monovoa of DCS,Lokpredator of Spartiates.
Epsilon- engaboy,gmw,Lotfi dervish( his duels with salihk were famous).
Eta- jormarluna,batvanio,komagos.
Knossos-Michael Filipiades.
Eubea- chopermad Photek77.
Bellerophon- There was a player in Legacy,their best attacker. Toon mad,.and of course mark alderson+ryejin+ Tanderamos.(daizan of Pink death should remember them)
Sinope-graeme,Canby,chilluminati.
Actium-Jtribs,Raivo Piirsalu.I am listing Raivo as an exception from my self imposed condition of not listing those I have played with since I have not played in this server myself and m basing myself solely on the words of BE players who were his enemies).
Will correct list later.

As for you j erk,whatever skill you may have you lose them with your mouth nd lack of ddecency.You j erk have to tell the audience that I beat you in Sinope 5 to 2( it were your ideas vs mine j erk,don't even try to deny it and blame leolis).

Last-I exclude myself from the list.and FYI have known thizzle,very good player.

A retired lucky player.
TC/Wildnisa/Hell House.

DeletedUser

One name comes to mind above all the rest to me, the Great Spookytooth may he RIP. My good friend and long time mate. I hope his contributions to the game and the friends he made here are never forgotten.

Agree with you my friend :D

By the way here are people and alliances I will always remember:

Project Venom and Permanent Ban :)

Players:
SkullyhoofD - great player was lucky to play with him ages ago, legend :)
Atticus x - know him since Xi - good player
Pythagorus - Haha love this guy, great player, one of the legends
Jennesis - one of my fav girls :) she is kicking asses with stile, legend
PrincessLozza - sweetest person ever :) love her, wish I have played with her longer, legend
Spartan-Fury - I remember him as he was great player but forgot where we were playing together
Baron1027 - I remember him as he was great player but forgot where we were playing together
Digital Mystikz - I think we played in few worlds together - great player
lochiew - for some reason I remember the name but idk from where
Socrates - One of the legends, was great to play with him
Milos21 - One of the legends, was great to play with him (he was in PV later OoC and PB
Lord Haakon - Great player
Hilop - Great player
deathwish - ummmm for some reason remember the name
rm9832 - One of my favorites :) One of the legends, was great to play with him he was in PV later OoC
Spookytooth1 - One of my favorites :) One of the legends, was great to play with him he was in PV later OoC R.I.P.

daizan - One of my favorites :) One of the legends, was great to play with him he was founder of PV and many others :)
cabz bii - Great player, know him since Xi :)
bowzer - Great player ofc :D
Flyingmonkeyboy - Great and loyal player, know him since Xi
Nick1 - lol if I think who he is lol
kdaroks - Great friend and player, will always remember
The mogul / DiablesRouge - ahhhh ik him just forgot from where, but great player
StormVoort - We didnt get along but we had special relationship - great player, know him since Xi
Miknel - ik him but forgot from where, I remember he was great player
nickossa - Looool biggest GoldWhore hahahaha
Arodeus - Great player, we played in few worlds
iCyber - Biggest noob ever but will always remember him :p love u too cyby
CrazyHydra / Rumpelstilskin - Had chance to play with once - great player :)

There are some names missing from the list but ohhh well, wish I could go back in time just to be able to play grepo with this people again. Good old times.

DeletedUser41523

Players: Rmroller, Valheru.ro

Alliances: ARISE, Just for Laughs, The Liquidators, Illuminati

DeletedUser13240

Hmm.
Stopped in fer a look around.
Lots o' great memories in this thread.
Aye, brings memory tears to me eyes.

yer sentimental
unit
-

DeletedUser47939

Ahhh so nice to skim down the list and remember those names.
Some of us grew up playing this game and some of these people on the list will always have a permanent place in my mind.