Grepolis Legends

• Thread starter DeletedUser43070
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I read all those lists. There are mentioned some good players indeed, but i missed many i met and got impressed with. Good leaders, good team players. Hence I doubt I will have to do anything with INNO again, it just felt right to mentions those.
sorry, if i forgot someone.

Moonwalker72n - amazingly good player and a strong leader. WHEN he leads. I hope one day he will quit partying so hard and maybe come back for his last world. A very close friend outside grepo.

Diane of Simi - one of the best team players, diplomats and leaders i have ever seen. The spirit of Kryptereia.

Karlo Makaj - he wasn't mentioned, but in fast revolt worlds teams he leads always wins. 4 or 5 times in a row at least. Skilled revolt player, good mathematician, but he also has this rare ability to teach people things he knows. Not just about the tactic of this game, but also leading the alliance in general.

Maccahoy - the player many of you could like to become. and decent person.

MisteryWQ - smart diplomat and a really good revolt player. Witchy. :)

Forwandert - the best common sence i have seen in this game. he is really good as a player, but i think more important is this - he sees things in a clear way, laughs from them with this creepy British sense of humor (no offence to Brits meant for sure), points weaknesses of both people and the game itself.

Neb Ramose - a lonely soul, the guy who has his own tactic and his own way, but it most definitely works for the rest of the team as well. In one world he managed to have almost half of ww cities, a huge amount, never complain about the lack of support or being insecure - he just knows what he does, and all you have to do - trust him.

Dirtyleeds (Pixie) - the guy you think you do not see at once, but he is the one who makes those magical things behind scenes. He is not the leader who dictates, he is the leader who listens and thinks.

Damarko and Mavros Lykos - these two go together. :) Brothers both in game and real life - at least this is how they call themselves. Both of that amazingly persistent attacker type, but when they play with a small team, they manage to actually work with the team, coordinate every action together.

Djdom (kongming01) - I have never thought I will tell this after 6 months with this guy on the same islands... and being enemies. He is a good player for sure, not sure why not mentioned here before. And a very good person. It's just takes time to know him. And.. If you start with BS, you get a triple doze of BS. :) I would say his and forwandert's way of thinking is a bit similar. The ability to see more.

Less known Team players, but they give a lot for the team the are with: fun43, kt1972, Stockholm Syndrome, Joholo, smith281, KatariinaJe, ROTN, Peter Muss, trefla999, EverybodyLovesBananas, tarsusis, Kegsy

Already mentioned: pokeye, nikazar, Ludibakalula, milos21

Now guys, who came from other, not EN servers, so they are less know here. for now.

Stone Gnome - Ufuk, as a player he grew up in Turkish and Greek servers (together with ataosman and karamuratim). Probably the smartest player i have ever seen. Really bad to enemies, but sweet guy when you know him in a person. He is one of the closest people I had in grepolis.

LOTHRORIEN - Greek servers. A very skilled player, but what impressed me more is his ability to shape his team again from ashes. It's a rare thing - usually if a team falls down, it falls down. But not in his hands.

NECROS1S (*dashamir*) - Greek servers; simply because he knows and feels the game so good.

Dream Team guys (from taras; Russian servers): Prosto Bruce, Divergeny, Kolyadas, AVD1 etc.

DeletedUser41715

i would like to add some names too. gaby-kitty and andreiasvili, the 2 years i am playing with them in bzc, never lost a city despite the fact they were always heavily outnumbered. mygod2 and djdom are great players with whom i would love to play together again in bzc. to the second i owe the fact that i found my safe heaven in bzc. mavros lykos and kagetora nagao have also a place in my list. micknel and harveyspecter are also realy good players but for other reasons i could never play with them, they are destined to be my enemies.

DeletedUser24285

Well I think we should give credit also to the people working behind the scenes who enable the so called "Macho Heros" to strut their stuff. I am thinking about players like "Layla" on Katane, "Threepence" now a mod "geomance" and my own best frien "Zeta Tau" - these are al gals/women mostly supporting but without whom many of our so-called heroes would never achieved what they did. So let's here more for the great support players in our game - they deserve their bit of fame as well.

DeletedUser22517

I'd like to see Plohish on the list

Also: Which idiot put Leolis on this list??

You can add Plohish on Sunday League Worlds, leave this for real Legends, people who actually won every world they play and left a mark.Your "Superstar" runaway like chicken...Legends are not chicken

DeletedUser23413

Plohish is still hunting zombie bp in Sinope 1 year after his alliance and master alliance were beaten, so I would say he is a legend in that aspect.

Frosty, guy that nominated me were one who played with me in Gen 1 worlds. I guess you were still a kid back then. Lol, i know it still hurts you a lot, dude.

Lugosi

Strategos
I have played in a number of worlds starting at the beginning with Alpha so I will rattle off some memorable names for me. I wasn't a member but TW-Shadow were a legendary alliance and made Alpha a competition for second place for most of the server. I learnt a lot of my game in Beta with Phenomen under Kadjayuni which was my first experience of a great leader and alliance. I enjoyed my time in Black on Delta and especially on Epsilon with Republic of the Isles. SparkySte was up there with the best in Grepo for their in Delta and later servers. Other legends of my time in the game include GDi ReTrO, Aliens of Army of Aliens, bowzer, Digital Mystikz, furnicuta, headcase1, Hericles, ladasha, Mike62, Mutt from hell, Osl112, Rooster Jones, stehardman, Stigma71, Valuvr, volcanicA5H, Vork and WM802.

Big respect for Digital Mystikz achievements in Rhammus and proud to be seeing the server out with him and all in Venom.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Was thinking the same many of these players on this list have been caught cheating as well as most of these players are Conquest players not Revolt.

DeletedUser43023

a lot of good names here, but none have ever gotten the better of me other than Cobra47, due to a knife in the back.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Lol Doing alliances now and no Basterds or EN in sight. yeah need to rename this thread Conquest legends not Grepo legends.

DeletedUser22708

Lmao yeah so much more skill. Land a Cs and stack it all at one time.
If your target is online, he has multiple options to snipe it. Revolt is just sending a cs and pray the city is cleared

destroxxi

Phrourach
If your target is online, he has multiple options to snipe it. Revolt is just sending a cs and pray the city is cleared

Timing LS nukes apply the same way bud. Conquest is more for single player revolt is more for teams. Rather then have a team stack you have the team attack.

DeletedUser17513

Destro, in both types of worlds it is a team effort, lone wolfs and single players don't stand a chance alone in any type, it all comes down to how good you and your team can time offense/defense for takeover, holding a city, or defending against enemies attempting it..
Both are fun however i personally think that in conquest worlds you get a bit more Battle Points because you need to clear your target then land CS and defend it, and second part earns far more BPS while you hunt for bps and attack anyone just like in revolt world.
I won't say which type is better, everyone has their own opinion, i play both and am solid in both.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Destro, in both types of worlds it is a team effort, lone wolfs and single players don't stand a chance alone in any type, it all comes down to how good you and your team can time offense/defense for takeover, holding a city, or defending against enemies attempting it..
Both are fun however i personally think that in conquest worlds you get a bit more Battle Points because you need to clear your target then land CS and defend it, and second part earns far more BPS while you hunt for bps and attack anyone just like in revolt world.
I won't say which type is better, everyone has their own opinion, i play both and am solid in both.

And yet you have yet to reach the end of the world or top 10 in any world. Solid indeed scrubby.