Grepolis Legends

• Thread starter DeletedUser43070
  • Start date

DeletedUser43070

After ~5 years of being Played, grepolis is still auto-corrected as grapples but never mind that, legends. There must be some alliances or players that are recognised by everyone for being the best so i was wondering, which ?

Alliances
GrepoHugs
Nightmares of Elysium
TW-Shadow
Project Venom
NaTaRaJa
Alliance X
Triads
DAFT
NOOBS
Permanent Ban
Inglorious Basterds
Hellfyre
BLACK ZONE CRUSADE
Krypteia

Players
SaintChill
SkullyhoofD
Atticus x
Pythagorus
anabolic hemorrhoid
Berx The Brigand/Berzerxes
Daizan
Dizzljoe
Sirloin
Wansyth
Treachery
Frostmaker
thebigbad
Horus/ Age of Enlightenment
Jennesis
PrincessLozza
Spartan-Fury
Baron1027
Black Ker
Digital Mystikz
Moonwalker
Onoquoy
Ryanward08
seabreeze
Vork
lochiew
Clayton Joesph
Xarkon
Big Mistake
Sparticuser
BinaryOm
Valzer
Mizriath
Socrates
Devils
Milos21
Klevito ....
Ivory
eclipse
Tommyfjh
ItsOliver
KekeReal
The-Iceman
Admiral Naji
Lord Haakon
JamboCaz
DAVEMAC41
SASA RAZSTRESEN
Snoopwins
CSTCN,
Valoizboyz,
The Black Pegasus
Murtius
Robyn44
Fadiga
Murtius
Ford Prefect
MoppyO
Whiskdelta
Hilop
Fargobear
blodbart
davesastautsmen
krenzia
bushifox
cobra44
ludibakalula
nikazar
farabdul
chronic
djrlol
lordbaer
ronnie
kelebuc
deathwish
herbert
bend
artofgreppowar
damarko
fadiga
S E R T A C
rm9832
Spookytooth1
Kadjayuni
Digital Mystikz
Milos21
TyroneBlack
DeathwishX13
daizan
Mike62
Dobby
Atticus X
DraculasHeir
mojosrisin
Admiral Naji
Robbyn44
thebigbad
cabz bii
bowzer
mungus1974
kekeREAL
Thizzle
kraniet
Attackmeplease
kristianv
balrog1968
Flyingmonkeyboy
Amirashah
Nick1
Artofgrepowar
kdaroks
The mogul / DiablesRouge
nikazar
farabdul
Damarko
Ludibakulula
Javelin
Starweklegend
pokeye
djrlol
valkeneth
BB
Mojorisin
blodbart / blodhuggada
Perunko
harkonnen
StormVoort

More Players
Miknel
Hibriten
R.H.Stogus
SH101
nickossa
Arodeus
iCyber
Leolis
Dolly Llama
CrazyHydra / Rumpelstilskin
Snoopwins
StormVoort
MKemal
RaulMadrid / DonCR7
MattWesti
trojan ribbed
gregismighty
gaby-kity
The North
AWrumble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9816

TW Shadow,
NaTaRaJa was pretty well known and a great alliance to be in (as a member im very one eyed toward them),

The BLACK alliances were big for a long time they didnt really start out as one of the greats but definitely became great and had lots of great players and eventually became a number of good alliances being led by daizan... i believe they started in delta.. went to eta for BLACK 2.0 became BLACK ARMADA and the massive premade BLACK SHADOWS in i i cant remember the name of the world.. then eventually turned into PROJECT VENOM which was huge for a long time and quite a few premades after that..

Nightmares of Elysium was a fair beast, i always loved recruiting their players in later worlds..

There are more early ones that i know im forgetting from worlds that i didn't play in :(

DeletedUser43070

I have heard of a few of those named
How about players ?

DeletedUser17088

TW Shadow,
NaTaRaJa was pretty well known and a great alliance to be in (as a member im very one eyed toward them),

The BLACK alliances were big for a long time they didnt really start out as one of the greats but definitely became great and had lots of great players and eventually became a number of good alliances being led by daizan... i believe they started in delta.. went to eta for BLACK 2.0 became BLACK ARMADA and the massive premade BLACK SHADOWS in i i cant remember the name of the world.. then eventually turned into PROJECT VENOM which was huge for a long time and quite a few premades after that..

Nightmares of Elysium was a fair beast, i always loved recruiting their players in later worlds..

There are more early ones that i know im forgetting from worlds that i didn't play in :(

By the Beard of Zeus! Lochiew!

Black Shadows were Kappa, but they didnt do so well :D

as for players I have played with:

SaintChill
SkullyhoofD
Atticus x
Pythagorus
anabolic hemorrhoid
Berx The Brigand/Berzerxes
Daizan
Dizzljoe
Sirloin
Wansyth
Miknel
Treachery
Frostmaker
thebigbad
Horus/ Age of Enlightenment
Socrates
Jennesis
PrincessLozza
Spartan-Fury
Baron1027
Black Ker
Digital Mystikz
Moonwalker
Onoquoy
Ryanward08
seabreeze
Vork
Locheiw of course :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9816

haha hey pal :) thanks :) I have a little free time at the moment and thought id check out how the game is going these days.. no BS didnt do so well...

You have some badasses on that list!

I'd add
Clayton Joesph (or however he spelled his name..) and his mate but i cant remember his player name...
Xarkon
Big Mistake/Teja
Sparticrusier & BraineyOm (in delta, really were a step above everyone else)
Valzer was always a fun guy to play with too

im sure there are at least 5-10 names im forgetting :(

DeletedUser43325

With all due respect to FONTS his list of legends is a bit short-sided. I will give my list tomorrow when I have had time to really consider what constituted a legend

DeletedUser43325

With all due respect to FONTS his list of legends is a bit short-sided. I will give my list tomorrow when I have had time to really consider what constituted a legend

I actually haven't been able to stop thinking about this since I saw it, so I'm gonna go with what I have.

Just know, this is totally biased based on my experiences - which is I"m sure how it will be for everyone. I will say that my list excludes all revolt-only players. I have been told by many - even those that are considered to be THE BEST revolt players (i.e. erki.wys;lkjasd;flkja;lsdkfj) that revolt takes far less skill then conquest. If you want to be considered great; if you want to be considered a legend - you play conquest. That is my own personal opinion, and this is my own personal list.

My criteria barrels down to 4 things; longevity (i.e. how long you've been around), impact on the game; personal skill; and reputation. After some thought I think that is the most adequate criteria to determining a legend. With that in mind, here's my top 5 (if i decide on more people as I go it may become more than 5).

1) Socrates
One of the leaders of Project Venom and a Co-Founder of Permanent Ban. The guy was an absolute rock star of Grepo. I fought against him. I fought with him. He was the one who recruited me to the Project Venom / Permanent Ban family. Impossible to defend against. Impossible to conquer. A great teacher, and a great friend. Socrates, in my humbler opinion, is the best there ever was and will be in Grepo. He carried his high caliber of player from first gen servers all the way through Corinth, never without a blemish on his reputation or his skill level. Lead what are arguably considered two of the best alliances of all time. Not much more I can say, he's #1 in my book and he should be #1 in yours too.

2) Devils
Devils was the founder of Shadows of Athena, which turned into Athenas Closet, which turned into The Enlightened, with turned into Seriously Enlightned in en5 Epislon. Granted, Devils was only around up util the early days of The Enlightened, but in my opinion this guy wrote the book on how to lead a successful alliance. Shadows of Athena started out as a 10 man crew of solid players, and Devils lead that crew to be the #1 alliance in what was without a doubt the most skilled early world server. Say what you will about The Enlightened and later Seriously Enlightnened, no one that was there can deny the impact that Devils had on this game in the way her formulated and lead his small alliance into becoming the most dominant alliance on the most competitive server. The only reason he isn't #1 in my mind is that he did not stay around long enough to have continued success; regrettably.

3) Milos21
I give Milos the "all around" award. This guy was just the best combination of all facets of the game. He was never the best fighter, never the best defender (I took a city off of him), never the best strategist, and never the best leader. But he was the best at combining all of those different categories in a way that made him the most overall effective and influential players/leaders on several servers. He played at a high enough level to garner respect from all top players. He lead the best alliances on every server he played. Even when he wasn't outright leading, he was always a respected and influential member of all alliance councils. Milos is just the best all around balanced player / person I know.

4) thebigbad
thebigbad is here because he is, quite simply, the best player in Grepolis - when he wants to be. When he has the time, commitment, and sobriety levels (or sometimes the levels of inebriation) - he's unstoppable. There isn't a single other force in the game like there is thebigbad. He has even proven himself, somewhat surprisingly, to be a stellar leader. While I'm sure he is one of the most hated players in the game (up there with me no doubt) he still garners respect from those with a high enough intellect to understand true skill when they see it. He's arrogant, he's mean, he's insulting, and he's condescending - but he's the best, plain and simple. And while he's all those things, he's without a doubt one of the most loyal people in the game. He will do anything for his teammates. He will take the fall when he doesn't have to. He will sacrifice time when he doesnt need to. thebigbad is just the best player in the game, plain and simple.

(part 2 coming)

DeletedUser3613

Klevito ....

Ivory

eclipse

Tommyfjh

all from gamma there are far to many to list from all the worlds i have played, many mentioned above also

DeletedUser

Players:

ItsOliver
KekeReal
The-Iceman
Admiral Naji
Lord Haakon
JamboCaz
DAVEMAC41
SASA RAZSTRESEN
Snoopwins

DeletedUser11165

haha hey pal :) thanks :) I have a little free time at the moment and thought id check out how the game is going these days.. no BS didnt do so well...

You have some badasses on that list!

I'd add
Clayton Joesph (or however he spelled his name..) and his mate but i cant remember his player name...
Xarkon
Big Mistake/Teja
Sparticrusier & BraineyOm (in delta, really were a step above everyone else)
Valzer was always a fun guy to play with too

im sure there are at least 5-10 names im forgetting :(

It was Sparticuster & BinaryOm and NaTs disbanded when Binary came out of VM and booted everyone. As for Delta legends many did not see the end of the server but Sunwolf1 & Daniejam were beasts and no one here has given thanks to G.R.O.M for his website and blog that for many years was a great piece of work for the community.

DeletedUser9816

^ Thanks i knew that they weren't spelled right :)

I didnt see the end of Nat in delta as i moved to eta with a few other NaTs to start an alliance there so cant comment on how it ended.. i do remember a few of the guys saying that there was some internal problems toward the end though...

DeletedUser41523

4) thebigbad
thebigbad is here because he is, quite simply, the best player in Grepolis - when he wants to be. When he has the time, commitment, and sobriety levels (or sometimes the levels of inebriation) - he's unstoppable. There isn't a single other force in the game like there is thebigbad. He has even proven himself, somewhat surprisingly, to be a stellar leader. While I'm sure he is one of the most hated players in the game (up there with me no doubt) he still garners respect from those with a high enough intellect to understand true skill when they see it. He's arrogant, he's mean, he's insulting, and he's condescending - but he's the best, plain and simple. And while he's all those things, he's without a doubt one of the most loyal people in the game. He will do anything for his teammates. He will take the fall when he doesn't have to. He will sacrifice time when he doesnt need to. thebigbad is just the best player in the game, plain and simple.

I largely agree there is one part I do disagree with though. I've never found BB, when he's not trolling, to be arrogant or condescending. I view him more as a straight shooter, very blunt, will get in your face of you mess up. At the same time easy to get along with and someone you want to follow. One of the few people I could say i'm comfortable with following. Moving on...

Players
Murtius- This guy is little known by now from Omicron as he never continued after he won, but in that world. He made something out of nothing in O65, took on the premades and won in direct fights, and was easily the best at politics and propaganda in Grepo.

Mojorisin- See Big Bad.

Robyn44- Absolute monster in Grepo.

Fadiga- Another monster

Alliances
Alliance X from Theta