Closed Grepolis Lottery - Aphrodite's Dinner

Hydna

Grepolis Team
What did Aphrodite eat for dinner last night?

grepolis food.png

Possible options:
Salmon slice
Roasted Veg
Cucumber Salad
Pork Skewers
Fillet Steak
Red Wine
Mushroom soup
Lime Crème Brûlée
Grapes
Yummy Cheese

You need to pick 3 of the above - she doesn't eat much! For example Mushroom Soup, Fillet Steak, Cucumber (this is an example and not correct)

PRIZES: We have 10 x 1000 for the first 10 correct answers. Players are allowed one go per day.
This competition runs until Saturday or until all the prizes are won. Message me if you are unsure about anything. Post your 3 choices below. The answer will vanish but we can see it.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok we are up to 3 winners now - i think I might offer a clue tomorrow to help those who are participating daily.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
4 winners - and lets have a clue. Aphrodite is a party loving girl! She's playing a quiz at the time so surely there is one obvious ingredient!

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok competition closed.

Aphrodite had Red Wine (for the party girl at a quiz) Roasted Veg (because she doesn't eat much) and Lime Crème Brûlée (just because its so nice :))

We had 6 winners so I will add 1000 gold for each:

@MoltenFalcon
@XUNGA
@CuffyCat
@Athena Promachos
@GodHad
@Clas17

Then we have the quiz question where we didn't have too many entries so if you got it right you win 500.

poseidon and Aphrodite.png
Winners
@XUNGA
@Marcus Commodus
@AriStormborn
@-Acheron-
@Draleon
@davidharrydad
@BrandonCroaks

Well done everyone. Lots of entries here we will come back with an Easter one soon.

I think I got everyone but its a lot to look through so if you think I am wrong message me.