Grepolis Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There needs to be a mobile version for Grepolis that is free for every player.

Or even a version that is easier to move around on. When playing the game on my mobile device, there is a LOT of lag. It takes while to load, and glitches a lot.

Just saying :p
K1LL

DeletedUser

Innogames does not support mobiles, they just won't be able to handle every single bug that pops out due to one person having a different phone to the next. Grepolis is just made for computers. Pretty sure it was also in the do not suggest list.

DeletedUser340

innogames does support mobiles on tw...

they could do it on this , but that is not the biggest of their worries...

DeletedUser8202

I agree it could be improved but the amount of planning and as said different peoples phones etc i think it would be a new game in itself.

you design the game to be on a mobile phone primarly with the option to log onto a computer. This is the method to take :D

I'm an ideas man send me in game mail maybe we can become rich lol

DeletedUser

Innogames does not support mobiles, they just won't be able to handle every single bug that pops out due to one person having a different phone to the next. Grepolis is just made for computers. Pretty sure it was also in the do not suggest list.

Indeed, the citrus man is completely correct on the matter. That's unfortunate, though.

DeletedUser340

^ you are 50% correct... Inno made a mobile TW... Therefore they do support mobiles....

DeletedUser

InnoGames may do so for Tribal Wars, but not for THIS game, so he's technically right, in the context of this thread in this forum about this game.

DeletedUser

At this point in time there is no official mobile support for grepolis. There may or may not be in the future, but at present we do not offer support for mobile use.

As has been stated this is indeed on the Do not suggest list, which I guess you missed by posting in the acropolis rather then ideas :D

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.