Grepolis mobile

DeletedUser

Does anyone know of any reasonably cheap mobile phones accessible in the UK that support the mobile version of the game and how much? i want something relatively cheap as possible as I'm on a tight budget. So far all the phones I have come across are either too expensive or don't support the game. Cheap as possible with relatively okay internet speed.

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

I dont know if it is in the UK, but Samsung Galaxy Mini is cheap as smart phones go, and runs grep fine.

DeletedUser

They need to make it for mobile gaming systems because I still have a psp(series 3000) that wont play grepo.

DeletedUser

They need to make it for mobile gaming systems because I still have a psp(series 3000) that wont play grepo.

They probably won't. That is a much more limited market. (I haven't seen someone with one of those in a long time)

DeletedUser

I know but the new vita will most definitely will,wont they?

DeletedUser

Its still a small market compared to the mobile phone one. Plus making it compatible with the browsers on mobile gaming platforms would be much more specific to each platform, instead of having one UI that works with most phones.

DeletedUser

Looks like a good phone jono but i'm going to have a day out in a few days so i'm going to need a bit of money so i'm looking for somethibg slightly cheaper. The old psps and ps3 won't support grepolis but the new ones do (Y). As far as i'm aware android phones support grepolis so that's what i'll be looking for. I'm thinking of the samsung galaxy y but a pre-owned one.