Grepolis Roadmap 2013 Main Feedback Thread

DeletedUser

hmmm, none of my questions on the devblog about why they are delaying the most important update possible have gone unaswered for weeks... Inno, stop everything else, and fix fricken ww, we don't want pretty, we want good gameplay. Fixx ww, and maybe I'll have a reason to stay after en 80.

DeletedUser

This is my first post and hoping not to tread on any feet but I have a couple of simple ideas to enhance the game.
1) Navel blockade, a player can send a fleet to an enemy city and blockade the port. The affects of this tactic are:
a) Any force leaving the city is attacked as per existing rules.
b) Any trade has a 10% loss of goods that is returned to the blockading player
By building an oracle and having cartography

2) Navel interception, a player intercept an incoming attack with fire ships of triremes. Th results are conducted as any attack defense calculation. This could be a bye product of having built a light house and having Cartography and Mathematics.

DeletedUser22650

hmmm, none of my questions on the devblog about why they are delaying the most important update possible have gone unaswered for weeks... Inno, stop everything else, and fix fricken ww, we don't want pretty, we want good gameplay. Fixx ww, and maybe I'll have a reason to stay after en 80.

couldnt agree more, and ww will be so much worse than ever once gold trade is implemented, its like speed 3 servers with morale active, totally conflicting settings

DeletedUser25249

Whats that saying Dux, If it aint broke don't fix it...hehe inno are doing things that are going to alienate the entire player base, yet the things we do want fixed/implemented we get nada.