Grepolis Roadmap 2013 Main Feedback Thread

DeletedUser

heroes that have a similar application as the paladin in twars, but with different positive attributes, could work. Heroes that you could level up would be a disaster to the game's balance.

I'm not one for graphics boosting. I prefer a good game with limited graphics to a slow game with good graphics.

I never agreed with the old WW format.

How would you multi-tab in fullscreen?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Love it.Grepolis has become too predictable and needs major changes

DeletedUser37948

this is epic , ive played a game other than grepo(not as good) but it had heros that could be leveld and they improved how well your army performed
it brought a whole new dimention to the stratergy involved in wars. basicaly the were like generals and the more powerfull your hero the more powerfull your army heros had 3 types of atribute each improve your army a difering way.

realy looking forwards to seeing this

DeletedUser

I think it all looks pretty cool and addds plenty of new interesting dimensions to the game.

One thing, I think this suggestion, which is great afaic

New daily reward – The oracle
The oracle will allow you to perform one prophecy per day and thus receiving random rewards that are different from day to day. There will even be epic rewards with whole new effects. Of course you have the chance to receive gold as well!

rewards just one special building and so penalizes others in that branch. Perhaps a reward system for each special building would be fairer? A merchant could reward a phonecian, for instance, a divine statue - favor, and so on.

DeletedUser

In another game called Planetside 2, the company (Sony) offers new features and asks members to vote on the features they want to see implemented. The features with the most votes get developed faster than those with less votes. That's something worth considering. For me, I would vote to do the re-balancing first. There are many units like triremes, fire ships, divine envoys that aren't used and almost every guide tells you not to use them. I would love to see those underutilized units (like Erinys) become useful and this could change the way we play the game overnight. And keep me entertained until the new features come out.

DeletedUser

I think it all looks pretty cool and addds plenty of new interesting dimensions to the game.

One thing, I think this suggestion, which is great afaic

New daily reward – The oracle
The oracle will allow you to perform one prophecy per day and thus receiving random rewards that are different from day to day. There will even be epic rewards with whole new effects. Of course you have the chance to receive gold as well!

rewards just one special building and so penalizes others in that branch. Perhaps a reward system for each special building would be fairer? A merchant could reward a phonecian, for instance, a divine statue - favor, and so on.

pretty sure it is completely separate to the Oracle Building. :)

DeletedUser27940

Well it would appear that if you objected to too many of these things your post is deleted.

Posted my opinions within hours of receiving the PM/video and now I find it gone, is this the way forward, tell people you don't like what they are doing and the delete the message, must have worked for microsoft in a past life :(

Richard

Strategos
Well it would appear that if you objected to too many of these things your post is deleted.

Posted my opinions within hours of receiving the PM/video and now I find it gone, is this the way forward, tell people you don't like what they are doing and the delete the message, must have worked for microsoft in a past life :(

Your post hasn't been deleted, see below. Your post is still on page 1 of the Videocast thread, not this one.

The way forward they are going to take will make Grepolis into just another run of the mill browser game, many of the things they are suggesting are already used in other games, which I have left behind because they can ruin gameplay, Grepolis as it is now is very popular, too many changes to make it like other games out there will loose them players and it will become just another browser game.

I would suggest they either roll the game back to the features of a few months ago and forget about any future changes or create a separate world that will include all the changes, this way everyone benefits.

Thibron

Phrourach
Sounds like some good things are coming. Could you include the option for alliance to use various colors...right now we have red for enemies and green for pacts. It would be helpful to a different color for naps (Non-agression pacts), and a couple more so alliances can target specific alliances (for good or bad ;)

DeletedUser27700

Sounds like some good things are coming. Could you include the option for alliance to use various colors...right now we have red for enemies and green for pacts. It would be helpful to a different color for naps (Non-agression pacts), and a couple more so alliances can target specific alliances (for good or bad ;)

You can do this already :)
If you like, I can PM instructions

DeletedUser27793

I mean i can mark alliance 'X' as yellow but it will be yellow for myself but not for my whole alliance

DeletedUser

Please developers, Multi-Account detector now!

I don't know if is a local problem in Brazil, or a global problem. But...
After grepolis released the Bot detector, many people stopped use bots to use various accounts.
The same player uses 3 or 4 accounts for defense. This becomes a standard here.
I'm not telling to remove the sharing connection, but what about use gold to share the connection?
Sharing connection being a premium feature, will make the game fair, and you will receive more money. :)

Best Regards

DeletedUser23986

Grepolis is a free game. It will come under the category of fraud!

DeletedUser

I know, i'm only asking for another fraud detector, like the Bot detector. Is it so hard to develop?
Imagine a Football match where the players have to open tickets so the referee could make a call.
Sounds no good to me.
The referee has to know the rules and apply them. Not the players!

DeletedUser2595

People already get banned for allegedly multi-accounting. As such, I assume Grepolis has some method for determining potential Multi-Accounters.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Inventory may cause people to sim other worlds to earn rewards to use on their main server.

Island quests sound very much like a suggestion I made in an informal conversation about making the game more interesting a while back.

Making Heroes transferable to newer worlds could be giving too much advantage to experienced players over newbies.

Losing some of the less popular buildings and technologies would be useful.... or simply add more.

People seem to diss fireships a lot for example but they can be made to work well.