Grepolis Roadmap 2013 Main Feedback Thread

DeletedUser

Sound-Don't Care

Inventory system-Pretty Cool

Windows 8-Meh

Building cost reduction-Okayy......

Island quests-Awesome

Hyperborea transfer- BIG NO!!!

Heroes-I have tried these, there alright for me.

App-Finally, the toolkit was in a bad shape.

Full-screen town overview-Don't care

New daily reward – Yes!!

Trade relations-Nice

Rebalancing-I would like to see some rebalancing

Enhanced graphic animations-Don't care

World wonder revamp-.............................:pro:YES!!!:pro:

Graphs and statistics-Okay

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
World wonder revamp
Currently, world wonders do not work the way we originally hoped for. Grepolis is about epic fights and an ongoing war. The world wonders will be changed to significantly motivate all players to crush their enemies' heads.

When for Greps sake?

DeletedUser37948

sorry cant remember is demand troops was in the road map but it definatly should be

demand troops is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. it could be such a great feature in grepo but as it stands these demanded troops are the most exspencive and time consuming in grepo.
i bet the only players who have ever demanded troops have done it for a bet ;)

DeletedUser

I like the idea above (masterfulking) of disrupting trade flow across cities by implementing piracy, would stop people from rebuilding really quickly and any tool to further annoy the enemy has to be +repped

DeletedUser

World wonder revamp
Currently, world wonders do not work the way we originally hoped for. Grepolis is about epic fights and an ongoing war. The world wonders will be changed to significantly motivate all players to crush their enemies' heads.

When for Greps sake?

bump...

DeletedUser

I really want to see the World War thing, heroes, and the graphs

DeletedUser41523

Sound: Don't care hurry up world wonder revamp.

Inventory system: Found a way to work gold into it.

Windows 8: Don't care hurry up world wonder revamp.

Building cost reduction: More advantages to gold users, this is why my next world will be my last, hurry up world wonder revamp.

Island quests: Nice feature hurries up conquest and action. Also gives the smaller players a fighting chance to have conquest by the end of bp. Solid job inno but you should hurry up with that world wonder revamp.

Hyperborea transfer Don't plan on being rimmed. Hurry up world wonder revamp.

Heroes: Haven't tried it yet but i'm not hearing that its some massive failure for a change so kudos. But hurry up the world wonder revamp.

App: Tried it but it wasn't horrible but it also wasn't great. We'll call it a meh.

New daily reward: Don't care hurry up the world wonder revamp.

Trade relations:Could be interesting don't blow it please as this is something i'd like to see.

Rebalancing: Game isn't imbalanced except for the growing number of advantages to gold users. So unless you plan on downplaying that then skip this and get to the world wonder revamp.

Enhanced Graphic Animations: Seriously this is somehow more important than fixing your highly unpopular end game feature that destroy ?

World wonder revamp: Should be at the top of the list. Like legit should have been your first priority. Or at least in the top 3.

Graphs and statistics: Okay sounds good I guess.

DeletedUser

I actually like the rebalancing. Makes for some new opportunities to innovate new strategies.

DeletedUser

When are comming the heroes? 1,5 month to the end of the year 2013, the year of grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As you can see in the DevBlog, we made some changes to the roadmap as we were not able to implement all the features that we initially planned.

The team is currently working on the heroes and we can probably release them on Beta in December. We plan to work on the world wonder revamp in early 2014.

DeletedUser

issues with war play

It is a great game until you hit level that your city is doing well. Then very large groups attack you and take over your city. This will often lead to new players quitting and as you can see from the islands more and more are leaving. A rule needs to be made that only allows large members to attack members that are within 10 levels. Also if you happen to be away for a day or two and then you come back and your city is gone. Again this needs to change or this game will indeed lose its interest for the many.

Another way to fix the attack issue is before your city is taken over you are given an amount of time to sell off all of your resources and close your city off. This will certainly stop this type of behaviour regarding cities being taken over. In this way people can till attack but you would be allowed to start over with all of your resources in a different area. The attacker would be given your old city with nothing in it but they can invest resources in it to bring it up.

I will tell you that if you do not make changes many people will leave as you can see with many of the islands being bare.

Just a couple of thoughts

DeletedUser5819

Bolithio, you seem to be a new player, and certainly new to the forum. You might want to have a look around.

This is a thread for feedback on specific plans and proposals, which you can find by reading the first post and clicking the link.

Probably the best place for your ideas would be the Ideas section, though you should check there to see if they have been suggested before, or even are being currently discussed or voted on.

You might also want to read and participate in the section for the world you play(ed) in.

DeletedUser

It is a great game until you hit level that your city is doing well. Then very large groups attack you and take over your city. This will often lead to new players quitting and as you can see from the islands more and more are leaving. A rule needs to be made that only allows large members to attack members that are within 10 levels. Also if you happen to be away for a day or two and then you come back and your city is gone. Again this needs to change or this game will indeed lose its interest for the many.

Another way to fix the attack issue is before your city is taken over you are given an amount of time to sell off all of your resources and close your city off. This will certainly stop this type of behaviour regarding cities being taken over. In this way people can till attack but you would be allowed to start over with all of your resources in a different area. The attacker would be given your old city with nothing in it but they can invest resources in it to bring it up.

I will tell you that if you do not make changes many people will leave as you can see with many of the islands being bare.

Just a couple of thoughts
erm yes, lets just kill every good player who ever played shall we?
the whole point of being on constantly is to take cities from other people and not have yours taken, don't want to lose your city?
don't sleep, don't eat, don't shower, don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone, don't move from you seat for the next 3 years.

DeletedUser23986

erm yes, lets just kill every good player who ever played shall we?
the whole point of being on constantly is to take cities from other people and not have yours taken, don't want to lose your city?
don't sleep, don't eat, don't shower, don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone, don't move from you seat for the next 3 years.
or download the app!

DeletedUser10962

I was browsing the ideas section and I saw another idea for redeveloping wws and yet again someone said oh but the devs are working on it. I remembered this road map and thought I'd come back here and see what's been done and what hasn't

Sound (implemented with 2.36) - Done (wasn't needed but has been done)

Inventory system (implemented in 2.37) - (Done feature that costs gold to get more slots)

Windows 8 (no idea but I assume it's been done)

Building cost reduction (implemented in 2.37) (done feature that costs gold got implemented quickly go figure)

Island quests (implemented in 2.39) (Rotation of quests costs gold... therefore done)

Hyperborea transfer (Useful feature I'm not sure if it has been implemented though)

Heroes (Implemented for en78 - a nice feature and it's not really gold based amazed it happened it still took till what May 2014 though and this was from the 2013 roadmap)

App (Implemented a while ago and works well)

Full-screen town overview (Implemented recently but did anyone really care about it)

New daily reward – The oracle (I don't know if this has happened but I don't believe it has shame as it would have made it worth building)

Trade relations (Hasn't happened)

Rebalancing (Hasn't happened)

Enhanced graphic animations (I haven't noticed this as having happened)

World wonder revamp (Hasn't happened)

Graphs and statistics (Never happened)

Here's my question, if you asked 90% of the active players what the first goal should have been out of these it would be the world wonder revamp. Then probably the app and then rebalancing the special buildings and units etc. At least they got the app done. Can I just ask why on earth the world wonder revamp firstly wasn't the major priority and also given the demand and number of ideas for a changed end game how on earth a year and 5 months later they still haven't done it.