Grepolis Roadmap 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Attention!!! Please read!!! To those who organize Grepolis, this is for your "Casual Players" world. Your idea is nice, but your way of going about it is horrible. To make untakeable cities is pointless, kills the challenge and fun of the game. If you really want to support your players and make a "casual player" world LIMIT GOLD BUYING ON THAT WORLD, (a monthly cap would work fine). Thank you.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to beat another player who will spend enough money to level a wall from level zero to level 20 in 10-12 hours, not to mention the military units he will literally "buy" from you. I want to play the game, and occasionally i will spend money on it, but darnit i want this to be about skills and not wallet sizes. I am a single father and college student, I can not afford to spend 40-50 dollars in a single day to beat someone.

DeletedUser38224

That's the point, to "Kill the challenge", as you put it.

DeletedUser

lulz you can do a wall like that in an hour or less if you flood yourself with res :p
other than that, saying limit gold buying because it hurts others is like saying restaurants should limit the ammount of food they sell to prevent obsiety, it ain't gonna happen. you can be competitve without gold whoring, just buying enough to keep cap/admin running (and commander imo) is enough.

DeletedUser

Is there any intention to make improvements to the mobile app? I didn't see anything about that on your 2014 road map.

DeletedUser

Is there any intention to make improvements to the mobile app? I didn't see anything about that on your 2014 road map.
Agreed; it's dreadful. Plus if you have premium features many of the advantages - like the farming villages on multiple islands is lost. Not being able to run the simulator nor recruit in all cities without having to go to each individual city is a major headache.
One of my biggest irritants with it is having to scroll through over 40 cities to get to the one being attacked. There is no logic to how they are ordered

DeletedUser22650

World Wonder Revamp
Finally! Right? We know a lot of players have been waiting for this to happen and personally, we are also eagerly waiting for a change concerning the World Wonders. We still don't have a final decision, not to mention a concept. Maybe we will remove the World Wonders and introduce a completely new late-game feature to incentivize battles. Maybe some tweaks and changes to the existing World Wonders are enough... only Zeus knows!

....zues may know but he's not the only one, tweaking and changing the existing system is not enough, nor anywhere near enough, they need completely rethinking from the ground up, indeed its all pointless as no end game features are needed, just reserve the right to close servers if they become non profitable

DeletedUser23986

So Inno decides to have no rebalancing, no ww revamp, no casual worlds, but rather removal of hero worlds?

I feel Inno should rather spare their product manager and game designers the job of making an imaginary roadmap, which shall never be implemented...

DeletedUser

yer, just fricken change ww's already and stop pissing everyone off

DeletedUser

Glad to see most of these changes to be honest! Im interested in the changes to the Gods.. *fingers crossed for more of em* :D

JungleBear

Phrourach
it is very funny watching someone speed a wall from zero to 20 in just a few hours though... the cost alone wow...

so we tend to go back and do it again a few days later.....it does make me giggle....they soon ghost very poor !

DeletedUser16696

It's also funny seeing someone come online at 4am because they're getting attacked because the app, makes the game even more unbalanced.

I usually get the city anyway :p

DeletedUser31385

Usually gold features come first anyways. Last year they ran out of time.

DeletedUser30490

can we get the WW-revam going soon please?

with hero world features added to new world WW can come way too soon....On En80 it's already down to 14 months till WW :supermad:

DeletedUser38224

It would really suck if all they got functional this year was the Full scree overview and alliance finder.

DeletedUser31385

They havent really done much at all this year. They need more people it sounds like.