Grepolis Roadmap

DeletedUser

Hyperborea transfer
Players who were defeated in a common game world will have the option to transfer a copy of their last conquered town to Hyperborea. This will give new players the opportunity to get to know the game in a less harsh environment.

What do you all think?

DeletedUser5819

I think its nice. New players who join a new world can have a very disheartening experience, often without time to learn enough to make their next try any better. I am sure we lose many potential players this way.

In hyper everything is gentler and slower, and people can get to know most of the mechanics without losing everything.

Hyper is nowhere near full, and likely it will benefit the world too by bringing some of the right sort of people in where they will fit best.

DeletedUser29066

Not a bad idea. I had an idea that perhaps all new players who first sign up should automatically be routed to hyper and be required to complete the extended tutorial before joining a competitive world, but not sure that just 1 server would be enough to handle influx of new players.

DeletedUser

Might make them make a speed 2 or 3 version of hyperborea

Lugosi

Strategos
Might make them make a speed 2 or 3 version of hyperborea

I think a Speed 2 or 3 Hyperborea goes against the point of the world. Its supposed to be accessible to those who can't get online as much and Speed 1 minimises the extent of them being left behind and not just being rimmed.

DeletedUser5819

I agree with JTin. Hyper is a place where they got it right.
unlike hero worlds

Lugosi

Strategos
I agree with JTin. Hyper is a place where they got it right.
unlike hero worlds

I'm enjoying Hype, shame it has a degraded reputation due to the nature of its design comforting the player who has a life in the real world which isn't informal enough to allow them to whip out their phone every 2 seconds. I'm comfortable with myself playing this world because it doesn't take stupid amounts of my time like days of yonder.

DeletedUser

Good thing about it is you can grepoaddict one day and lay off next and then the very next day its still there.

DeletedUser44785

i hope not because than i can go to a speed 3 world build a 10k city and wait for it to be conquered

DeletedUser44027

Kinda like TW... I think it would help... It's allowing Grepo to keep newbies, yet not give the defender outrageous bonuses...

DeletedUser44785

well you here all the people complaining about how they built up this city for 3 weeks and it got conquered i say let em keep 1 city on hyperborea