Grepolis Statics Lato - Modscripts

DeletedUser

It would be great if i could read half of it :) half of it isnt even in english!!!

DeletedUser27128

It would be great if i could read half of it :) half of it isnt even in english!!!

From original thread that he linked above:

If I got your interest, you can visit the website: https://en.modscripts.com/stats/ (We're buzy with translating everying, most of it is done, but hey, we're also human (and have a life, even if you didn't expect it!))

I wish you guys good luck in finishing your script! This looks interesting, but as said above, sometimes it is hard to figure read since it's in Dutch. I'm looking forward to using it though :)

DeletedUser51126

Most of the staticspages should be translated. Did you choose for "English" in the navigationbar on the bottom of the screen? It should go automatic when you visit the EN version.

Other parts of the website will be translated in the next 7 days.

Thanks for your input!

DeletedUser10335

Looks great, but like the others have pointed out. needs to be in English.

DeletedUser51126

As promised, we translated the website :) If there is still something we didn't translate (and that is possible, with more than 50.000+ lines of code), let me know! Also let me know if something is wrong translated or isn't "standard-English".

Thanks!