Grepolis STILL not loading

DeletedUser

Although it was posted that the slow loading times issue has been resolved, that is still not the case. I am continually getting a variety of errors as I try to log into the game today. I get the neverending hourglass, then I close and reopen the tab and then I get neverending loading circle and login page never finishes loading, so I close and reopen and if I'm lucky I get through the login page, but then the world page never finishes loading, or gets a blue neverending circle, or I get response error. This is the same issue as yesterday, and has obviously not been resolved. I would have posted this under yesterday's thread regarding 'slow loading times', but apparently it has been closed, although the issue is still ongoing.
:(

In addition, if I get to the island screen, only my island is showing up...there are apparently no longer any other islands in the whole world...this is true for both the close up island view and for the zoomed out multiple island view...no islands other than mine. And, the buildings on the city overview have apparently lost some of their expansions...my farm no longer has blades on the windmill, my wall somehow got shorter, etc...Nothing is loading right, even when it finally appears to be loaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I agree with you, I cannot play anymore:S its always loading but nothing happen...

DeletedUser

We are still being haunting by some of the ghosts of yestersdays event. The Sysadmins are working these issues as quickly as they can.

DeletedUser

Thanks. For info sake I play Kappa and Sigma, both started going faster again earlier today.

But no Kappa is not completely loading. There is a lot of dark screen but I can do most anything except make replies to messages or forum threads. It's not slow, just weird. :)

Edit: I can reply, all the reply buttons are in yellow instead of the blue box, blends in and can barely see them.

DeletedUser16451

mine is also the same cordell right now all the alliance forum tabs are see through and you can't tell if there is a new post and it can't be my laptop as its not even 6 months old and its a powerful sony vaio intel i5 so it can handle alot at once and can't be the broadband i have fibre optic virgin broadband upto 50Mb but runs at 41Mb so its for sure a problem on there end.
I hope its fixed soon..

DeletedUser

I've been getting bugs like that ever since I started in Rho. 1 out of 7 times I click on something, I get "responce error".

DeletedUser

Firefox won't work

Today (13 April 11) all day (from about 10am server time) I've been trying to play through Firefox and the browser will let me log in but won't load anything after the log on screen. This currently is only happening on Sigma.

The browser works fine on Epsilon, so there's got to be something wrong on Sigma that has popped up since the major server slow down issue started. I'm assuming it has to do with whatever resolution changes have been made.

I can play in IE 8, but the user interface is very slow. I get a server response error about every 4th or 5th click. I can't open the Alliance forum. Any window that has tabs, only displays the primary window with no tabs available.

Whatever has been implemented to try to fix the server slowdown issues seems to have broken more than it fixed...so far.

DeletedUser

Rho server is doing the same thing. Will not load past the blue progress bar and other little hourglass hangups as well when I can get in.

DeletedUser

browser will let me log in but won't load anything after the log on screen

Rho server is doing the same thing. Will not load past the blue progress bar and other little hourglass hangups as well when I can get in.

I've been trying to play through Google chrome and the browser will let me log in but won't load anything after the log on screen. This currently is only happening on Phi.

Any suggestions guy's ?

DeletedUser

Brubaker, the world Phi is currently experiencing technical issues, the server is down. The developers are working on it as we speak to get it back up and running.

DeletedUser

Psi was working fine for me, you may try clearing your cache, usually when I get those problems I restart my router or my computer, after that it usually works.

DeletedUser

havent been able to log on in Psi for over an hour atleast now,yet i can log on in all the other worlds which i am no longer active in

DeletedUser

I lost my game in UPSILON --just a blank page or white page when I hit my bookmark.

HELP!!! The name of my city is feedme

DeletedUser

yes upsilon is down at the moment, just get a blank page, however i can log on to other worlds