Grepolis Teaching Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are no longer going to happen. Sorry. I have been very inactive lately.

I might make some normal alliances, but not premades.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a good idea tho, but i prefer the old fashioned way - get conquered and learn from your mistakes :)

DeletedUser17045

Or just read the forum. It's most definitely already got a solution or better strategy that has already been created for whatever reason.

DeletedUser17045

Member List:
The Chosen 0ne - Founder & Teacher (Everything)

I'm sorry, from past experienced, I can not agree with this. You definately don't know everything, nor are you that great a player yourself. I for one am not either, however, as I've been under your banner once before, I can safely say that you are in no way, shape or form good enough to teach.

Doublt post, my bad, however, just had to express my view. I still recommend those willing to learn to read the forums, etc. Best way.

DeletedUser

i might do something like this when i stop playing grepo, but that might not happen for a while ;)

DeletedUser13936

says thomas to the guy who led a 3 million point alliance in epsilon and is currently leading an alliance in phi that is going quite well.

DeletedUser

Look, in my opinion I don't think you're an exceptionally good leader. Maybe it's because I haven't gone under you "expertise" or maybe's it not. Whatever way, my opinion is my opinion, no-one elses.

DeletedUser5061

So you are basically making a premade academy alliance with the exception you are also gonna teach your newbes to become a successful alliance leader, something you obviously have a phd in
emoticon-00127-lipssealed.png

**awaits for firelord to come along and start dissing you**

DeletedUser13936

Look, in my opinion I don't think you're an exceptionally good leader. Maybe it's because I haven't gone under you "expertise" or maybe's it not. Whatever way, my opinion is my opinion, no-one elses.

your right. i am not the best leader but not the worst.

but you can't straight up diss someone who has more experience then you

DeletedUser

Neither is HiHi or Edwardicus III

I don't see how I was dissing you. I honestly don't think you know everything (Which I said in agreement to Cheeze about TC0) or a "great" player. I haven't seen you in "action" so maybe that's why. And I can sooo diss whoever I like, watch:

Skullyhoofd your feet smell.

DeletedUser13936

your are right i am not an expert at everything in grepolis but i can teach players to be great in many fields of the game. and yes i have not seen you in action so i can't really judge you.

DeletedUser

**awaits for firelord to come along and start dissing you**

Yea,somebody send him a pm.I am really starting to like Firelord he makes the forums live

Aicy

Strategos
Sorry but I have never seen JKP play successfully in a world, and I've seen him play in a lot of worlds.

DeletedUser14437

STop fighting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.