Grepolis Teaching Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol then OBVIOUSLY you haven't seen aicy enough. If he really play's hes in the top 10 at least...

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, from past experienced, I can not agree with this. You definately don't know everything, nor are you that great a player yourself. I for one am not either, however, as I've been under your banner once before, I can safely say that you are in no way, shape or form good enough to teach.

Doublt post, my bad, however, just had to express my view. I still recommend those willing to learn to read the forums, etc. Best way.

That doesn't mean that I know everything (which I don't), it means that I will coordinate and assist in teaching everything. The () is what that person is learning/teaching, not how much they know.

I am not a good player at all, and I am not great at leading alliances. But I enjoy it, and that is why I don't give in to people's criticism.

There are many more pros when you are taught head-on, rather than just reading boring forums about playing. We will take in people who want to learn AND have fun while playing the game with others that are just like them.

I made this alliance to help out. So just stop dissing it, and start imagining rainbows!

DeletedUser

lol then OBVIOUSLY you haven't seen aicy enough. If he really play's hes in the top 10 at least...

Probably i havent,but i trust, what i see. I've seen him on 3 diff servers and he quit all of em during the first weeks.

DeletedUser345

The Chosen 0ne - Founder & Teacher (Everything)
HIHIpeople - Teacher (Attacking & Leading Alliances)
Edwardicus III - Teacher (Learn To Play & Defending)

HiHi is teaching attacking god your pupils will be attacking with swords and archers and leading? HiHi hasn't exactly lead a successul alliance and neither have you TCO. This idea should be put into practise by a more experienced player such as Pythag or Baudin, i would say dai but he wouldn't have the patience.

DeletedUser13936

look at this Achilleshttp://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/722574 i would think i am qualified to teach how to attack. and i am currently leading maniac. rank 22 in phi. (trust me they will be in the top 10 of ABP when BP ends you watch) i also led domination in epsilon which got to 3 million points in epsilon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HiHi is teaching attacking god your pupils will be attacking with swords and archers and leading? HiHi hasn't exactly lead a successul alliance and neither have you TCO. This idea should be put into practise by a more experienced player such as Pythag or Baudin, i would say dai but he wouldn't have the patience.

Why don't you just make an alliance like this if you think that you are good enough to insult other people?

DeletedUser

Yes, please teach us how to fail TC0. Surely you are a master of failure when it comes to alliance.

p.s check meh sig to see Tc0's fail!

DeletedUser

I don´t want to appear as if we are all just trolling your thread, but to put EdwardicusIII as a teacher of Grepolis is quite laughable , actually from your list I think only HIHI and JK are qualified to teach.
TCO???, Edawrdicus?? how many cities have you had in a world? ih that´s right you will be teaching defending, you don´t need to be high on ABP and good at attacking to be qualified for that, i trust you are the CS sniping king.

Im probably not posting here again, just going to watch Firelord start trolling here, it will be funny

DeletedUser13936

I don´t want to appear as if we are all just trolling your thread, but to put EdwardicusIII as a teacher of Grepolis is quite laughable , actually from your list I think only HIHI and JK are qualified to teach.TCO???, Edawrdicus?? how many cities have you had in a world? ih that´s right you will be teaching defending, you don´t need to be high on ABP and good at attacking to be qualified for that, i trust you are the CS sniping king.

Im probably not posting here again, just going to watch Firelord start trolling here, it will be funny

+ rep for that post :)

however i think TCO is a decent teacher and is good at teaching his subjects and edward is decent to.

DeletedUser

I am not going to teach as much as the teachers. Edwardicus will not be the only teacher of that topic(s) anyway. He is also probably a decent teacher.

I am a better teacher than player... :p

DeletedUser

can I join- I can teach sim citying and turtling
Yes, it actually did made me laugh out loud.
+ rep for that post
Thanks for the +rep, but you gave me +rep while some one gave me a -rep for that post, hmmm 3 guesses who...
i think TCO is a decent teacher and is good at teaching his subjects and edward is decent to.
I would expect you to say this, you can´t go around criticizing your alliance mates.
;)

DeletedUser14437

TCO I think I might be out, I might be quitting because I am hated by all and feel I will be doing GreatKhan a favor...

DeletedUser

and feel I will be doing GreatKhan a favor...
Not at all, not only do I lack of a voice or a vote in this premade, but also i do not gain nor lose anything by you leaving, its something that i am indifferent to.
Also, what kind of attitude is that??
Dazian would have being doing dozens of alliances a favor by disbanding PV in Xi, or the leaders of D.N. would be doing Many alliances a favor by disbanding D.N. in sigma, what does doing some one a favor has to do with you deciding to do or not to do something?
you should stop being meek and get yourself an attitude to gain respect.

DeletedUser

Hey Edd, people hate me and criticize me all the time, but I don't just quit. You have to prove them wrong so that they look like a bunch of stupids.

DeletedUser

Hey Edd, people hate me and criticize me all the time, but I don't just quit. You have to prove them wrong so that they look like a bunch of stupids.
Exactly

DeletedUser17045

I still stand on my other post.

Read the forums. Get acquainted. Spent some time. Have some patience. You can't just throw a complete noob into a core and expect for him/her not to get farmed by an experienced player first day out of BP.

Learn to think about things two or three steps ahead first. Calculate the calculations, etc.

I'm sure you'll find 3043492842 amouts of faults in this premade.

Status
Not open for further replies.