Grepolis United Discussion

DeletedUser

Well no one created one of these, and im interested to see what you guys think of it.

I think Grepolis United is a great idea, and im behind it 100%.

DeletedUser38828

Great idea.

i personally like the Video blogs to hear what the developers have to say on the subject :)

DeletedUser18132

Would it be possible to have a live Skype/google+ chat with some devs for like half an hour?

DeletedUser

Sure you did... Anyway, that would be quite a good idea, except i think if they did that to everyone, some people would troll them kinda bad.

DeletedUser18132

how about a moderated chat room?

As in invite only.

DeletedUser

What is Grepolis United?

A mixture of the finest swordsmen, slingers, hoplites and archers, from Ancient Greece, playing in a 4.4.2 formation. The militia are wearing the number 1 shirt in goal. An assortment of mythical creatures are on the bench, ready to be called upon in case of injury or if a change of tactics is needed.

They are ready to take on the best, of the rest, of the Ancient World, over 90 minutes.

Velerios, the Phoenician Trader, will be the man in the middle with the whistle...Ensuring fair play at all times!

DeletedUser

I think maybe we should add more defensive structures to peoples citys

DeletedUser

It seems to me like it is inno is keen to get move involved with the communities that helped build the game which is great.
Some people are a bit confused about what the overall point is though :D May be worth added a sentence just to clarify.

DeletedUser13405

Will there be links to the developer's blog and other things from the forums? Or will we need to access a different web site?

I think this idea is really good in theory and wish it was around when the whole conversion of 1.26 worlds to 2.0 worlds happened. It may have saved a lot of grief and maybe some players would have stayed in the game. I hope it is as good in practice as it sounds.

DeletedUser39902

Since they are asking for feedback and ideas, let me toss my two coppers in here. Right now when we wish to simulate a fight, the place we go to is the Agora (A place to store things if memory serves me right?) At any rate, the locale just does not feel right, would this function not serve better linked to the tab of the 'Commander'? After all he is the one that is is related to battle in this game, so it should seem logical to find the simulator there.

DeletedUser345

Since they are asking for feedback and ideas, let me toss my two coppers in here. Right now when we wish to simulate a fight, the place we go to is the Agora (A place to store things if memory serves me right?) At any rate, the locale just does not feel right, would this function not serve better linked to the tab of the 'Commander'? After all he is the one that is is related to battle in this game, so it should seem logical to find the simulator there.

No way! Make people pay for the simulator! I would quit.

Richard

Strategos
Thanks for your feedback.

The Captain is a premium feature, so placing the sim in there would be counter productive. The simulartor is linked from not only the Agora these days, but reports and the attack/support window, making a logical transition from the relevant areas of the game where it would be used.