GREPOLIS-URGENT CHANGE

Hi!
I am a Portuguese player, who is very unhappy with the direction Grepolis is creating. I created this post on the Portuguese forum which had great support from Portuguese players, however Grepolis remains unchanged after so many criticisms and suggestions made.
So I put this post here, because the English server is the largest in Grepolis. I would also like to know your opinions and suggestions.
I used the translator to translate the post from Portuguese to English.

Hello,

Although away from Grepolis for some time, I can not fail to highlight the decrease of players per world, whether on the Portuguese server or any other server, BR, EN, or any other server.

ISN'T THIS A MOMENT FOR THE GREPOLIS(INNOGAMES) SUPPORT TO REFLECT?

I will try to be short in this ALERT message to the GREPOLIS GENERAL COMMUNITY.

It is "scary" how Grepolis has lost its credibility as a game.

Grepolis has changed, from its glory years to here, but for those who have played since the beginning of Grepolis, you know that Grepolis was not what it was today, but why is Grepolis declining so much?

-BOT USE;

-AttackSPAM (Through the use of macros or scripts)

-USES OF MULTIS (Use of multis for various functions, multis for Farm of Favors, multis to send, multis to favor the morale in the middle of the enemy, multis to spam attacks, multis with the use of bot or scripts for then certain players conquer, among all other advantages that a multi can bring)

-USE OF MACROS(Macros can be used for several functions, however what we have seen in Grepolis is that they are used for Farm of the barbarian villages)

Now, do you think it is through Facebook contests, or through External Forum contests or even offering 200% gold on gold purchases that will encourage someone to play again?

STOP INNOVATING ("Destroying") GREPOLIS AND TREAT TO SOLVING THESE PROBLEMS!!!

START LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS WHO STILL PLAY THIS GAME OR WHO ARE INTERESTED IN CHANGING GREPOLIS AND PLAYING IT!

It is not the players' fault that players use these illegalities but INNOGAMES' fault. Grepolis is already characterized as a game of illegalities, so everyone who is going to fight for victory will use everything in their power to win because they will know that their enemies will do the same. This is leading to a huge decrease of players which leads to 1 to 2 pre-mades per world, one of the pre-mades being stronger than the other, consecutively recruiting players and then breaking one of the alliances in the middle of the worlds and therefore winning with the world still in the middle.

SOLUTIONS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF GREPOLIS:

-SPAM OF ATTACKS- Player Notification Silencer

-USE OF MULTIS- Checking IDs per account. It will only not be possible to solve this problem if players use different Internets and Devices however it is rare the player who does not use VPNS, or browsers like Opera and TOR to camouflage their identity. These are easily discovered.(1)

-MACROS TO FARM- I am not sure if the system works this way, but I believe the support has access to check the minutes that villages are farmed and the amounts that are farmed per day. The problem with mousers is their abusive repeatability, and although you can put delays between each move, they end up being minimal and repetitive differences.

BOT USE- There are Bots on the PT server that have already been blocked in large quantities in previous times and are still being used today.

SIMPLE SOLUTIONS!

Also, STOP RESPONDING WITH AUTOMATIC MESSAGES TO COMPLAINTS THAT ARE MADE TO SUPPORT!

HOW FRUSTRATING. THERE ARE ROBOTS FOR THAT.

Reports are very important for the improvement of the game.

What is the difficulty of Grepolis work with the same system that Twitch, or Youtube or any other large Internet community?

Massive reports, cases are investigated. In grepolis only the same has to be done. If on an island there is a player alone with 50 accounts around him and there are several players in that world to report the use of multis for farm or similar, the Grepolis only has to investigate through (1) for example.

I also leave other suggestions.

Security at Wonders

The expulsion of a player or the dissolution of an alliance is only allowed in times of wonders with confirmation by mail.
The expulsion of a player from the alliance is allowed in Wonder times and the player has a period of 12 hours to reenter the alliance. If this period passes, the player must wait 72 hours to be able to help the alliance again in case of reintegration.
Several worlds have already been lost in both the Portuguese and EN worlds, due to security flaws, and after so many years nothing has been done about this issue.

---

I know that other posts have already been created related to these issues, in the Portuguese server, Brazilian server and others, but what drew my attention to the creation of this post was the fact of going to the BR, PT and EN servers, and the worlds that have left are with a decrease of 30 to 40% of players, because the worlds are now infected with multis, bots, and illegal scripts.

THIS POST WAS DIRECTED TO THE PORTUGUESE AND NOW ENGLISH COMMUNITY,JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF BRINGING GREPOLIS BACK.

Yossarian234

Strategos
Please do invite all portugese and brazilian players to join us here on future EN servers as we really do lack good comeptition and new faces ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Unfortunately Inno board has decided a long time ago that this game is not worth saving, this is why majority of its developers have been shifted to other mobile/future mobile projects that are responsible for driving their yearly profits.

We all know what is wrong with this game and majority have called inno out on that but these things fall on deaf ears because they simply do not care.
As the person said majority of things can be solved with ease and much quicker than making a new endgame mode that no one asked for...
Stop being so picky with who you recruit as a mod as long as they are willing to put in the work and keep the game running fair, preferably someone with no bias towards one team or another, its amazing how much bias current staff has towards particular teams/players.

In my opinion, it would be more advantageous for Grepolis to create a universal world where all the Grepolis communities would join together. I'm not talking about beta servers, I'm talking about a classic server where I would join all the servers which would allow to have in a world several countries and diverse competitiveness.
But they were worlds with special configurations and there were only 1/2/3 worlds per year, one siege mode, another revolt mode and another Olympus mode.

Obviously the PT, EN and other servers would continue.

I believe that Innogames would take action to change if communities came together and made mass complaints, which is why I brought this topic that was on the Portuguese forum, I brought it to English.
But unfortunately if nothing is done by Innogames the best thing is to play illegally as it won't block. Only then will we be on an equal footing with other players.