Tool Grepolis Victim Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is very useful. The only thing that would make it better is if it had a pact filter. Such as not showing targets who are in an alliance your alliance currently has a pact with.

DeletedUser6635

Think he meant instead of an alliance filter to search with have a player filter to search with as well, if that isn't what he meant I still reckon it a good idea though.

DeletedUser

There must be a different formula used to calculate travel times based on world speeds, your search radius (30 =~ 3 hours with fire boats) does not even come close to the travel times in Nu. a 29 = ~12 hours by fireboat whereas a 6 = ~4 hours. A 3 = ~3.5 hours. Actually, some 3's equate to about 2.5 hours. As examples.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I get a little exclamation mark in a triangle next to some cities. what does that mean?

DeletedUser6635

Means the player has only 1 city and warns that his academy may or may not be well developed.

DeletedUser

Very nice made!!
But ... I would like to have a field where I can enter a number of days of inactivity or at least an output about days of inactivity of players in my area! This would help very much to think about potential victims by myself! ;-)
(I remember a similar scipt made by Tondar ... it was almost perfect ... before it disapeared ...)

DeletedUser

like all good tools they become useless without regular/frequent updates:

DB Updated 23 hour(s) ago.

DeletedUser

unfortunately seams to not give all results.
I'm looking at an island with 2 players from the same alliance, both about the same points and both towns about the same points.
Only one is returned on the list, the other is missing.
Are you sure thedb is updated regularly? This happens on world MU

DeletedUser6568

Can you give all the details of your search, so that I can confirm the problem ?

DeletedUser

seams the issue was the town had grown a bit over 3000 from the time the database was updated so i saw it on the map as 3000+.
But, as in victim finder it was still 3000-, it didn't show up on my min points 3000 search :)
All good after 24 hours or so.

DeletedUser

I dont think its picking up ghost towns anymore but nice script.

DeletedUser

Its really useful. I've conquered 2 cities like this. Saves so much time of dragging:).

DeletedUser6568

The ghost towns bug has been fixed, and now you can also see inactive players during the last week !

A player is said to be inactive when his total score decreased or stayed the same during the last 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.