Tool Grepolis Victim Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

helpfull if you could exclud your allies too........ other then that great

DeletedUser15955

thumbs up!

:cool: I'm a big fan of the Drolez victim finder.

One of my favorite features for this script is within the data output for certain players...
ic-1.png
= "This player is inactive or has lost some points during the last week."
(SW) I translate this to mean, "Hit that city with all you got."

DeletedUser6568

Hi !
In fact there's a trick to exclude/include more than one alliance: simply use add a semicolon between the names (and no spaces).
BR,
ld57

DeletedUser

great tool...but so was planner...i hope that yours shall stay

DeletedUser

Great app!

Just tried the search and I love it!

Was just going to ask the mods if there was a list for ghost cities and up jumps your app:)

I thank you and my wrist thanks you.

DeletedUser

lol!! this is great im just attacking citys i didnt know was so close already :)

DeletedUser

This is a wonderful tool that I really find quite useful.

I would like to suggest one thing. Can you create a field to set minimum player size? This would be highly useful on morale worlds where you don't want to hit players that are too small.

DeletedUser15955

Feature request: make "inactive" detail deeper.

For instance, it would be nice to be able to see who's been inactive for 24 hours vs. inactive for 7 days vs inactive for 14 days.

DeletedUser15955

Can you create a field to set minimum player size? This would be highly useful on morale worlds where you don't want to hit players that are too small.

You can still get this data with a little work.

Set "Min town score" to the minimum player size, say 2000 points.

If the "Max player score" is set to lower than 8000 pts, chances are, they only have one city.

DeletedUser

You can still get this data with a little work.

Set "Min town score" to the minimum player size, say 2000 points.

If the "Max player score" is set to lower than 8000 pts, chances are, they only have one city.

Yes, I've been setting the city size limit to a medium number then copying the output to excel and using excel to sort it by player size. That's just more steps than I'd like to take. It shouldn't be to difficult for him to update it to include this change.

DeletedUser

anyone else notice that this doesnt seem to capture all players??? Is this project abandoned and not up to date? If so, are there alternatives?

DeletedUser15955

anyone else notice that this doesnt seem to capture all players??? Is this project abandoned and not up to date? If so, are there alternatives?

I've never had an issue finding player data on the Grepolis Victim Finder. Perhaps you need to tweak your queries.

DeletedUser6568

Hi !
Please, give the exact query you made, and the expected results, so that I could fix the bug, if there was one...
This project is far from being abandoned, new subtle features are added each week, and the databases are now updated every 12h.
BR,
ld57

Status
Not open for further replies.