Tool Grepolis Victim Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22684

En28 is now there....and this is gonna be a fantastic tool...love it already :))

DeletedUser14492

Excellent script!

Would it be possible to add a function that simply allows you to search within an ocean... Im no expert but I imagine you could record the coordinates for given oceans and write script to have this automatically included as a feature?

Reason being is using xy coords can be cumbersom and time consuming if you dont have a good understanding of how they work etc.

Ev

DeletedUser24758

Hi! what does it take to add ru8 world to this awesome tool?

DeletedUser

How do I find it for Ithaca? I am trying to get some BP so I can conquer a new city and can't find a link to that world!!!

DeletedUser32346

This is a great tool, ty very much for making it. I don't know if it's the case with every server or not but us.Beta hasn't been updated in quite a while. Is there a reason it's not updating? Look forward to using the tool again once the data is current.

Katze

DeletedUser6568

Hi! I've just checked, and see that us beta (us2) has been updated this morning. BR, ld57

DeletedUser

I have for some time used this victim finder and i really like what it has to offer.. I have played in international servers but now i have gone back to the Swedish servers and i want to request the maker to add Swedish worlds on this website..

Does anyone know if its in progress?
How can i make contact with the developer to request this?

cheers

// The Grepoholic

DeletedUser

It doesn't seem to count the abandoned towns, does it? I have it on RO19

Status
Not open for further replies.