Competition Grepolis Wheel of Fortune

DeletedUser31385

Please say you want to sign up here. A game will be held once a week (You must stay online for the whole game or you forfeit your earnings). I will spin the wheel so the game will go more smoothly. Three options for players: Spin, Buy a vowel (Costs 2.5), or Solve. If you land on the Bankrupt/1000, I will spin another wheel to decide which you get. Once you get the 1000, you must NOT get a bankrupt throughout the rest of the game. If you do not get one, the 100 will be replaced with 1000. Since I can't do toss ups, I will do non spin rounds for 10, 20, and 30 points. In between the 2nd non spin, there will be two rounds. After third non spin there will be 2 rounds and then the winner will be decided. One 8 space has a wild on it. If you land on free-play, you can guess any letter (Vowel or consonant, each being worth 5). If you get it wrong, it will still be your turn. Please sign up below.

DeletedUser

It's like the game show Wheel of Fortune, I assume. I may be off in the details, but this is the general sense of the game.

figgy will give a puzzle. Something like: "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _"

The contestants will "spin the wheel." (figgy will generate a random number which indicates what value the wheel lands on.)

If you land on a positive amount, you guess a consonant. If it's right, you get that value for every letter in the puzzle. With that, you can buy vowels, if you want.

Once you know what the phrase is, you guess it and solve the puzzle.

Puzzle:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

Player A spins, and gets a 10. A guesses the letter T. There is one T in the puzzle, so A gets 10 points.

_ _ _ _ T _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

Letters guessed: T

A spins again, and gets a 20. A guesses an L. There is no L, so A's turn ends.

Letters guessed: T, L

B spins and gets a 20. B guesses S. There are two letter S, so B gets 2x20=40 points.

S _ _ _ T _ _ / _ _ _ _ S

Letters guessed: T,L,S

B now buys a vowel for 2.5. B buys an E. B now has 37.5. There is one E.

S _ _ _ T _ _ / _ _ _ E S

Letters guessed: T,L,S,E

B spins again, and gets 30. B guesses R. There is an R. B gets 30 more points, or 67.5.

S _ _ R T _ _ / _ _ _ E S

Letters guessed: T,L,S,E,R

B buys a vowel: A. B now has 65 points.

S _ A R T A _ / _ A _ E S

Letters guessed: T,L,S,E,R,A

B now thinks that B knows what the puzzle is. B guesses "SPARTAN GAMES" and wins 65 points.

Round 2 starts.

And so on. If a person spins Bankrupt, they lose all their points.

I think for non-spin rounds, there is no spinning. Players just take turns picking a letter (and getting the round value--10, 20 or 30 points, depending on the round) for each instance of the letter. After each pick, the player gets a chance to solve.

I think this is the gist of the game.

DeletedUser31385

It's like the game show Wheel of Fortune, I assume. I may be off in the details, but this is the general sense of the game.

figgy will give a puzzle. Something like: "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _"

The contestants will "spin the wheel." (figgy will generate a random number which indicates what value the wheel lands on.)

If you land on a positive amount, you guess a consonant. If it's right, you get that value for every letter in the puzzle. With that, you can buy vowels, if you want.

Once you know what the phrase is, you guess it and solve the puzzle.

Puzzle:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

Player A spins, and gets a 10. A guesses the letter T. There is one T in the puzzle, so A gets 10 points.

Letters guessed: T

A spins again, and gets a 20. A guesses an L. There is no L, so A's turn ends.

Letters guessed: T, L

B spins and gets a 20. B guesses S. There are two letter S, so B gets 2x20=40 points.

S _ _ _ T _ _ / _ _ _ _ S

Letters guessed: T,L,S

B now buys a vowel for 2.5. B buys an E. B now has 37.5. There is one E.

S _ _ _ T _ _ / _ _ _ E S

Letters guessed: T,L,S,E

B spins again, and gets 30. B guesses R. There is an R. B gets 30 more points, or 67.5.

S _ _ R T _ _ / _ _ _ E S

Letters guessed: T,L,S,E,R

B buys a vowel: A. B now has 65 points.

S _ A R T A _ / _ A _ E S

Letters guessed: T,L,S,E,R,A

B now thinks that B knows what the puzzle is. B guesses "SPARTAN GAMES" and wins 65 points.

Round 2 starts.

And so on. If a person spins Bankrupt, they lose all their points.

I think for non-spin rounds, there is no spinning. Players just take turns picking a letter (and getting the round value--10, 20 or 30 points, depending on the round) for each instance of the letter. After each pick, the player gets a chance to solve.

I think this is the gist of the game.

Absolutely correct

DeletedUser10335

yes i will play.
:)

DeletedUser

How many players do you want? If you need an extra and nobody else wants to, I can. But I don't want to take the place of somebody who really wants to play.

DeletedUser46838

I'll abstain from this game because every game I play, I ruin it.

DeletedUser31385

Only one more person needs to sign up for game one. I will most likely hold it Friday night/Saturday depending on what I have to do.

DeletedUser31385

I opened the game and nobody answered saying they were on the game. It would require all three being on at the same time (Or at least two)