Tool Grepolis Wonders Billboard!

DeletedUser

Hey all, I've got a new tool for you today! I'm one of those players in grepolis, the guys who land a CS on your potential wonder island 2 weeks before wonders. Now, this used to be really annoying to do, I'd have to spend hours scrolling over a grepolis world to try and find potential wonder islands. So, I wrote a tool to make my work a little easier. I give you http://wondersbillboard.com! This tool finds all the potential wonder islands on a server, and gives you a nice little list (sorted by alliance). Just a note, for all y'all new players, a potential wonder island is when an island is completely controlled by one alliance. So, here's a tool that can find your enemy wonder islands a month before wonders. It updates once every two days. If you have feedback, please post below. Enjoy!

Screenshots:
ccW3uNk.png

KrhEYMa.png

DeletedUser23986

You can find such islands on grepointel's maps, but having the bbcodes list sorted by alliance would be nice.

DeletedUser27128

I can't seem to access those maps on GrepoIntel, it shows up a plain blue space :/ I think they start AFTER the WW age begins?

DeletedUser30490

you put the world and press generate World woner map....shows which islands are dominated by which alliances...it works way before WW even starts