Grepolis World Record

DeletedUser17103

MORC got this massive Op:
Reclaim.jpg
:D :D that's amazing! :p

DeletedUser

I'm going to do a big operation with some friend in US server !
Reports in 7 day !

DeletedUser

en39 Olympia launched on May 15th and this report is from October 29th.

Graffio was in possession of this city for less than 15 hours.

518 Transports dead, 4,421 ABP from one attack.

518 Transports.JPG

...10 seconds later, another 135 transports, failed snipe attempt.

135 Transports.JPG

This was a solo action. I earned 17k ABP in under a minute.

Hats off to Detroit Leprechaun. That's an EPIC report! I just thought I'd post this since Olympia was six months old and we're still 17 months away from the age of wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Not bad.

Still no where close to being this awesome (and this was all me, IM called MC hammer on gythium for a reason :p)

final.png

i ran the double bp thing from the event at the time and scored something around 45k in a minute from taking this city :)

DeletedUser

Gythium en30 launched on Jan 9th and MetalCore's report is from Aug 28th w/916 transport kills

Olympia en39 launched on May 15th and my report is dated Oct 29th w/518 transport kills and 135 transport kills 10 seconds later.

My account was 5 1/2 months old on Oct 29th. Your account was 7 1/2 months old on Aug 28th (assuming you joined the server on launch day). These are comparable, but I bow to your superiority in this case.

+ rep for MetalCore

@ DetroitLeprechaun, your battle report is dated Nov 4th w/1876 transport kills. How old is your server? Which world? Grepointel shows no hits for your forum name.

They call you MC Hammer? Haha

I have many nicknames..."OrestesOfMastercard", "The Wallet Warrior", "Ostrich", and "Big O".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

The wall was level 25 when my first attack landed :p I was impressed that he managed to stop me from taking it down to 0 (just barely though lol)

Yes i joined on the launch day as im in the core so my account was that old at the time.

DeletedUser

@ DetroitLeprechaun, your battle report is dated Nov 4th w/1876 transport kills. How old is your server? Which world? Grepointel shows no hits for your forum name.

I wanna say I joined nov 21st about 3 months into the server. That puts it at August 2011 right?

btw that was Leonidas Agiad's pic, though I did participate in the operation and took out about 50 transports myself

DeletedUser14786

Ok I've got a new one! A couple of us just finished a take on a player that likes to use gold to rebuild his walls.... so the only way to take one of his cities is to keep a revolving door of catapults on him hourly. We managed to take a city of his yesterday by demolishing 80 levels of wall in the 12 hours it took the revolt to mature. Unfortunately the thread we organized the OP in got deleted but I can post some pics here if anybody wants to see :p