Grepolympia - Avg. Meters

DeletedUser54892

When I open player rankings in the first Grepolympia event, I see the last column "Avg. Meters". But it can't be average meters, right? It must be the best player's attempt meters. Otherwise, a player should not participate until the last day to avoid spoiling his best result by averaging.

DeletedUser55084

It's the average of the best scores of the top X players, I think

DeletedUser54892

I am about player rankings, not alliance rankings. I also interested how alliance average is computed, but this is another story.

DeletedUser54192

I am about player rankings, not alliance rankings. I also interested how alliance average is computed, but this is another story.
I think the player rankings are just the best distance, labelled wrongly.

As for the alliance rankings, they're the average of the top 10 players' scores in that alliance. (If you have less than 10 people who have competed, it fills the remaining slots with 0 point values, so sub-10 player alliances stand practically no chance in the alliance rankings for this event.)

DeletedUser36697

alliance rankings = small alliances get boned they get a zero included until they reach ten...an individual player.. well gl
top alliances= get rewards
the 20% def increase will stop most offensive actions being planned so no fighting in a war game until the rewards tx...all in the name of coin
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54892

I think the player rankings are just the best distance, labelled wrongly.
Then they should change the label, from Avg. Meters to Meters. I believe the player rankings use best distances too but I am not 100% sure.