Grepolympia - Hall of Shame

Kurbads.

Phrourach
besides.. i have no issues with spams, i like them...

Kf6VzPv.jpg

smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser54360

aaaww nice pic and you are getting steam rolled by only 2.. i mean support there is mostly me alone ;)

Yes becasue you fight to the last drop of your teammates blood and then you sit on their backs to support but only like a parasite/
Your BP figures do not lie //

But Thank you for sending me Renegades . It was such fun schooling them last night. And we have given EVOLVE a bloody nose last night that they will not forget in a hurry,

So do me a favor darling and publish the reports .

When I get time I will renew the city statistics //

A FRESH REALITY CHECK To bring you back down to Earth..

DeletedUser54192

i was in ocean 64 and that was only for few weeks then quit that shitty world, so naah, you don't even know who i am :D
More accurately, you ran an alliance in O55 (started off as Undecided, then became Devil's Advocates) that I think was there from the start and sank after a little under 2 months. Then you ran a team in O64 for a little bit before disappearing. (And the disappearance wasn't exactly due to boredom from what I heard.) Nice try, EK.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

even best of us got to sleep :)
besides, ty kurb for the cities, il always trade ya bp for nice cities :)

Yes becasue you fight to the last drop of your teammates blood and then you sit on their backs to support but only like a parasite/
Your BP figures do not lie //

But Thank you for sending me Renegades . It was such fun schooling them last night. And we have given EVOLVE a bloody nose last night that they will not forget in a hurry,

So do me a favor darling and publish the reports .

When I get time I will renew the city statistics //

A FRESH REALITY CHECK To bring you back down to Earth..

hahahahah you are really an idiot WHG.. i am like 80% defensive player in conquest worlds, so i dont have much or any offense to contribute, tho i can hold my siege on your ally.. upss.. 5 wings more less alone :)
besides, i think my ABP rankings are fine for such scenarios where i dont even build OFF, look me up in DBP rankings :)

JB when he notices inc CS from LoTR noobs

giphy.gif

how LoTR swims against Reapers
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Application for Lords Of The Rim
Lethal-Bacon

usmiech.gif
paste_report.png

Send Preview
Lethal-Bacon today at 07:14
Hi,

My name is Lethal-Bacon and I would like to join your alliance.

Please fill out the following information to increase your chances to be accepted:

Experience: Is this your first world?

My first since changing my name

Since when do you play on this world? How long have you been playing Grepolis? What is the highest city score you have achieved?

Alliance Activity: Have you ever been in an alliance?

Hundreds - I stay till I screw them up with mismanagement and brutal self interest

Do you actively participate in the alliance forum?

Never off it pontificating about how great I am ..

Have you ever had an administrative position within an alliance and would you be interested to perform such a role?

Of course I specalise in usurping control.

Greetings,
Lethal-Bacon

Not in a million years . But I have to admit witty .. quite witty.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Application for Lords Of The Rim
Lethal-Bacon

usmiech.gif
paste_report.png

Send Preview
Lethal-Bacon today at 07:14
Hi,

My name is Lethal-Bacon and I would like to join your alliance.

Please fill out the following information to increase your chances to be accepted:

Experience: Is this your first world?

My first since changing my name

Since when do you play on this world? How long have you been playing Grepolis? What is the highest city score you have achieved?

Alliance Activity: Have you ever been in an alliance?

Hundreds - I stay till I screw them up with mismanagement and brutal self interest

Do you actively participate in the alliance forum?

Never off it pontificating about how great I am ..

Have you ever had an administrative position within an alliance and would you be interested to perform such a role?

Of course I specalise in usurping control.

Greetings,
Lethal-Bacon

Not in a million years . But I have to admit witty .. quite witty.

Total..Brainless Idiot.. 1/1

Did you write those things yourself i wonder? :)
AeasFmzcR-y6xHB1RPKF3w.png

DeletedUser54360

The same brainless idiot that best's you every time we meet in every world whatever personna we are carrying at the time.

YOU are so totally wrapped up in your self aggranisement that you can't even recognise ironic humor.

I am the same brainless idiot that has you grinding your teeth in frustration and impotent rage.

Well lets put it like this. I may well be a total Brainless Idiot .

BUT AT LEAST I AM NoT BEING BEATEN BY A TOTAL BRAINLES IDIOT ! :)

How does it feel always being second best. ? :p

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The same brainless idiot that best's you every time we meet i

n every world whatever personna we are carrying at the time.

YOU are so totally wrapped up in your self aggranisement that you can't even recognise ironic humor.

I am the same brainless idiot that has you grinding your teeth in frustration and impotent rage.

Well lets put it like this. I may well be a total Brainless Idiot .

BUT AT LEAST I AM NoT BEING BEATEN BY A TOTAL BRAINLES IDIOT ! :)

How does it feel always being second best. ? :p

Delusional Brainless idiot.. you have never even shared the same world with me before this one, so i would advise you to stop pooping all over the place with false facts, you don't eat anything not only you, but your entire ally didn't take a city from us in over a week maybe 2 while we constantly take cities from you guys, so.. who is eating who? you personally lost 2 cities one to me and other to JB.. do i need to say more?
what can i say.. im fine with being the "second best" as long as we continue to take cities from your people and you take none :p

DeletedUser54192

ahh and did we fight there? No.. was i ocean away? yes, case settled he never faced me :)
I don't know if you ever fought. You were both on the northern rim if I remember correctly, so it is possible.

Even if you didn't fight each other, you were both on the same world. You stated that the two of you had never shared a world before. I pointed out that that was a lie. Case settled.

DeletedUser24785

What Lethal Bacon talk sh*t, no never, even as evil king and all his other names he's done that. Thats why he has to change names as everyone knows how full of BS he is .
He'll fail here, finally he has jumped to an alliance he's now made his, thats the end of Reapers or Rashers as they are now called. Poor old Foggy, even his lying couldn't save his leadership , LT/EK is far better at backstabbing.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I love my fan club, tho tim, if i fail to win this world or not, last thing i do will be to make sure you and rest of the bad people in LoTR are rimmed, kurb too, ask him why is his ranking/pts declining.. :rolleyes: