Grepolympia - Hall of Shame

DeletedUser24785

I love my fan club, tho tim, if i fail to win this world or not, last thing i do will be to make sure you and rest of the poops in LoTR are rimmed, kurb too, ask him why is his ranking/pts declining.. :rolleyes:

I'm not in LOTR, so it matters little to me. And to all intents and purposes i've rimmed myself, but i'll always play under the same name, and don't talk crap or backstab co-members, all of which you can do easily as you prove one server after another ,which ever name you go under.

Your just a product of INNO greed, where events and wallets make players look good, and leave any real skill to the servers of old. You wouldn't have lasted in those days, no one would have kept you as a member, morale wasn't just a game setting then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I'm not in LOTR, so it matters little to me. And to all intents and purposes i've rimmed myself, but i'll always play under the same name, and don't talk crap or backstab co-members, all of which you can do easily as you prove one server after another ,which ever name you go under.

Your just a product of INNO greed, where events and wallets make players look good, and leave any real skill to the servers of old. You wouldn't have lasted in those days, no one would have kept you as a member, morale wasn't just a game setting then.

thats very weird thing to think because i won more old worlds and was ranked more on top there than on the new generation ones lol
and i spend little to no money on events and still outpower most of you, so dont blame others because you have no skill left in you nor the will to play the game with same devotion.

plz list me what i did in this world to backstab anyone i beg of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48583

thats very weird thing to think because i won more old worlds and was ranked more on top there than on the new generation ones lol
and i spend little to no money on events and still outpower most of you, so dont blame others because you have no skill left in you nor the will to play the game with same devotion.

plz list me what i did in this world to backstab anyone i beg of you.

You backstabbed your alliance turning 300 piglets to lethal bacon, what did the poor piglets ever do to you lol
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser54360

Glory?
Speak not to me of Glory
Many can tell their story of glory AYE and often times tis the empty vessels that make of the loudest noise.

Honor?
Yes Better speak to me of Honor .. I ... who fought.... to my last rasping painful breath
to protect my wounded Rimlord's Rear Passageway.

As I fall I know there is room for me in Valhalla .. having served my Lord faithfully that he could carry on our fight.

Some Things...... Have ever been more important than Victory...

For Victory is but a fleeting transient illusion.

But... Honor?
Yes HONOR THE Honor of the 13th Warrior of The Rim

That has been written in words and will be remembered..

Victory is transient Honor is Permanent.
Ignacio De LA Cruz ( 1562 ) The Savage Nobility Of War...

When the RIMLORD leaves for good he and his predeccessors ( For I am but the last and sadly least talented of the Rimlords ) can look back with pride at the mark we made on Grepolis.

Time and INNO greed ( understandable they are a business after all ) has slapped control out of the hands of the skilled and principled players into the realm of wallet assisted second league artificers such as yourself Bacon/ Ev1l / .

I predicted your " It is all about me .. Me Me and only meeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh wee wee wee oink oink." Progression through Byblos..

Bang on the money there wasn't I ?

The reason you never do Wonders is simple = Your Group's never survive as they always pay the price for your ruthless naked unvarnished incessant need for self aggrandisement.

When I publish the city counts - it will become even more clearly how badly you have managed the latest Alliance REAPERS .

300 Piggies ? Yes you have done an excellent job of lining them up for the slaughterhouse///

Keeping you penned in the reservation was all I had to do to beat you again ..

TRUTH? LIES ? When BACON and Witchunter are weighed which side of the scales do you think our readers will place us ?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
mods dont allow me to post on externals anymore, they say speaking with you might cause me brain damage, sorry, you wont hear from me anymore here, lets continue to show our "worth" ingame, me with constant LoTR sieges and your ally bleeding cities :)

DeletedUser52860

Jeez, it's amazing how 2 guys have been the entire external forum on this server. It's hard to tell which one likes the sound of their own voice more; we'll probably have to call it a draw I reckon. Still entertaining though.

Maybe I haven't played grepo as long as you guys but even before instant complete it was still dominated by the heavier gold spenders. I know it's the done thing to reminisce about the "good old days" but even back in EN67 when I started many of the common arguments we see today were already there. MRA's, super cuddling, back stabbing/treachery and the old classic, pay-to-win.

You still need skill though. Most of the gold abusers normally crumble as soon as they are put under any real pressure and most MRA's still fail (sooner or later).

The most important thing is to have fun and if anyone is actually still playing when they aren't enjoying it, well, nuff said?

So don't spend your time wishing for the past, use it to enjoy the present and look forward to the future.

DeletedUser54360

Jeez, it's amazing how 2 guys have been the entire external forum on this server. It's hard to tell which one likes the sound of their own voice more; we'll probably have to call it a draw I reckon. Still entertaining though.

Maybe I haven't played grepo as long as you guys but even before instant complete it was still dominated by the heavier gold spenders. I know it's the done thing to reminisce about the "good old days" but even back in EN67 when I started many of the common arguments we see today were already there. MRA's, super cuddling, back stabbing/treachery and the old classic, pay-to-win.

You still need skill though. Most of the gold abusers normally crumble as soon as they are put under any real pressure and most MRA's still fail (sooner or later).

The most important thing is to have fun and if anyone is actually still playing when they aren't enjoying it, well, nuff said?

So don't spend your time wishing for the past, use it to enjoy the present and look forward to the future.

DeletedUser54360

I like to provide entertainment both for my self and my members .

But I will do the stats soon

DeletedUser55142

Jeez, it's amazing how 2 guys have been the entire external forum on this ser....

They keep the forum busy and keep us entertained. true, sometimes things get a bit tedious, but hey better than nothing.