Grepolympia - Hall of Shame

DeletedUser

As is common knowledge on this forum there is an alliance led by a player lacking the moral and sportsmanship of most decent players in this game xxcharlie199xx. As a result every other alliance in the World are being prevented from claiming their rightful Event rewards because of the underhand tactics of this rather cowardly deception.

The following are a list of other morally challenged players who alliance hop to ensure beat the system and claim event rewards , my suggestion is the decent players in this world write to their game reps to ensure that innogames close the loopholes that enable these leeches to gain rewards to which they have no real entitlement and that the alliances that deserve them prevail.

Holyholger
SkywalkerGG
Horsevong
Belorophon2
Nahmed0777
RBR0123
Bloodh0und

The game is losing players left right and centre, time for the decent players to make a stand and expose the frauds ruining the game for the majority.

DeletedUser24785

Bit rich from someone who talks trash about a fellow players friend dying. I don't feel you have any grounds to talk about being a decent person.

DeletedUser54192

While I am not in this world, I would not be surprised at such actions from one of the listed players. On en96 Olous, horsevong dissolved the WW branch of Quadripartite after they won the crown, but before the rotations could happen, thus depriving the rest of the Quadripartite family of their crowns. While there is debate as to why he did it, and about the decency of the way in which the crown was achieved in the first place, it was still a despicable act. I would have thought that Horsevong had done enough damage to his reputation, but apparently not.

DeletedUser24785

While I am not in this world, I would not be surprised at such actions from one of the listed players. On en96 Olous, horsevong dissolved the WW branch of Quadripartite after they won the crown, but before the rotations could happen, thus depriving the rest of the Quadripartite family of their crowns. While there is debate as to why he did it, and about the decency of the way in which the crown was achieved in the first place, it was still a despicable act. I would have thought that Horsevong had done enough damage to his reputation, but apparently not.

Yeah ,well i doubt there are many players left playing who worry about their reputations, they just change names to get around that. Eh pork scratchings, sorry lethal bacon or is it evilqueen ,opps sorry evilking even

DeletedUser52860

You can add my name to the "list of shame too".

Not really sure why cycling players in to win an event is any different to cycling players in and out to win wonders or share crowns?

Seems to me that generally people don't mind so-called questionable behaviour as much when they benefit from it!

If inno decide this isn't acceptable then fair enough but if it's just people moaning because they didn't win then who cares.

You talk about losing decent players from the game over an event that favours the bigger, gold spending people. Surely this makes it harder for new or inexperienced players to grow into the game when all of the hardcore players (and MRA's) hitting them have a massive advantage.

DeletedUser24785

You can add my name to the "list of shame too".

Not really sure why cycling players in to win an event is any different to cycling players in and out to win wonders or share crowns?

Seems to me that generally people don't mind so-called questionable behaviour as much when they benefit from it!

If inno decide this isn't acceptable then fair enough but if it's just people moaning because they didn't win then who cares.

You talk about losing decent players from the game over an event that favours the bigger, gold spending people. Surely this makes it harder for new or inexperienced players to grow into the game when all of the hardcore players (and MRA's) hitting them have a massive advantage.

Totally agree with this. While a lot of players i used to know have left the game and for whatever reasons the game will die purely because new players are not joining or stay playing for the reasons you state above.
Wallets/ gold etc are not the main cause, just part of it, in my view there are far too many events. I know INNO like to cash in ,but its just crazy to have an event every 2/3 months , its too many. A lso the standard of players has gone down ,the forums used to be fun ,banter yes , but mainly polite and friendly, now its more like a a mud slinging pit for players , usually under false names to offend fellow players , no wonder new players are put off playing.

DeletedUser41096

@jolly farmer , or ill just call you deamon since I'm assuming you are as you continue to hide behind your forum name, I simply give players who don't have a chance in the competition a shot at getting the rewards. I think all players deserve that, they don't have to be stuck in a 40 man alliance who cant even crack top 10, nice work finishing #12 again by the way, add your own name on the wall of shame for being unable to even get top 12 as a top 5 point alliance.

Pathetic the extremes you are going to over this all, its fine to be upset I left and now the ship is sinking, but why target other players?

C
JFL

DeletedUser55180

Totally agree with this. While a lot of players i used to know have left the game and for whatever reasons the game will die purely because new players are not joining or stay playing for the reasons you state above.
Wallets/ gold etc are not the main cause, just part of it, in my view there are far too many events. I know INNO like to cash in ,but its just crazy to have an event every 2/3 months , its too many. A lso the standard of players has gone down ,the forums used to be fun ,banter yes , but mainly polite and friendly, now its more like a a mud slinging pit for players , usually under false names to offend fellow players , no wonder new players are put off playing.

Allot of people just aren't to be trusted, like you, Kummerspek nice job sabotaging redruM, my new motivation is to exile you my dear, see you around

DeletedUser24785

Allot of people just aren't to be trusted, like you, Kummerspek nice job sabotaging redruM, my new motivation is to exile you my dear, see you around

i have absolutely no idea what you are on about, i have no dealings with you or your alliance except your mails you sent to me. i know Kummerspek as we shared an island since the start, and yes i like him, but i have nothing against you, and i certainly haven't sabotaged anything.

DeletedUser55180

Send like the reply of a past friend

#FLUX

AROVERT AND DRARG

Will vouche any day of the week.

Your trash, CHEERS!
Needless to say, like Usher your all caught up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-17-06-26-17.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-17-06-26-17.png
    379 KB · Views: 30

DeletedUser24785

Send like the reply of a past friend

#FLUX

AROVERT AND DRARG

Will vouche any day of the week.

Your trash, CHEERS!
Needless to say, like Usher your all caught up.

I think your giving me far to much credit. A player leaves your alliance and its all my doing, lmao, he's not even joined me so you really are barking up the wrong tree.
Tell me how i did that , i'll try it on Reapers,lol

DeletedUser55180

Doesn't matter, just know you grepo life is on standby for future sabotage, every alliance you join, I'll provide leadership with your disloyal behaviour, credit your self all the pounds in the land, you deserve it, and vengeance will come to past.

DeletedUser24785

Doesn't matter, just know you grepo life is on standby for future sabotage, every alliance you join, I'll provide leadership with your disloyal behaviour, credit your self all the pounds in the land, you deserve it, and vengeance will come to past.

do it now , don't wait .Show my disloyal behaviour, don't talk the talk, walk the walk ,your sounding just like a lot of other idiots on here. All mouth while not backing it up with any actual facts, idiot, grow up.

DeletedUser55180

do it now , don't wait .Show my disloyal behaviour, don't talk the talk, walk the walk ,your sounding just like a lot of other idiots on here. All mouth while not backing it up with any actual facts, idiot, grow up.
Lol, ironic how you know you've made a big mistake, and the guilty forces you to invoke concrete action, but dialogue is abstract, just like my next profile haha, you can't see it, but it can see you. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

Lol, ironic how you know you've made a big mistake, and the guilty forces you to invoke concrete action, but dialogue is abstract, just like my next profile haha, you can't see it, but it can see you. xD you'll get colon cancer worrying about me, so stop while you're alive.

gosh, what a nice person you come over as. i wish you a long and happy life also.

Still waiting for any kind of proof that i had anything to do with kummer and your alliance, so far all i see is accusations and no backup for them. Then random rants of a sad little person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3303

Dont you lose the event bonus if you leave the alliance?

DeletedUser52860

yes, the bonus applies only to members of the winning alliance.

DeletedUser54938

Lol, ironic how you know you've made a big mistake, and the guilty forces you to invoke concrete action, but dialogue is abstract, just like my next profile haha, you can't see it, but it can see you. xD you'll get colon cancer worrying about me, so stop while you're alive.
Dude, you are so crazy. Dewey had nothing to do with it. Why would he put me up to that? Because you alliance was anything other then a joke? Consider it a lesson learned. Don't blind invite people and then give them leadership abilities without ever speaking to them even once. You had it coming for being a tool. I did you a favor.

DeletedUser54938

My only regret is not copying all the forum stuff to post here, since it would be great for a laugh. My favorite one was that if somebody turned town three blind invites then they were banned from existing on the server. I think that was the clincher when I read that. You were just begging for it.