Grepolympia - Hall of Shame

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well not everyone has acces to bots to time their crap to the second ^^ and we are not bleeding cities those are inevitable losses that mean nothing in the bigger picture.
So please cry more about spaming.

cry more about being noob who cant time waves? :)

besides.. i have no issues with spams, i like them because it just shows that none of you got balls to do anything real, ask shuri how his first and last CS attempt on me went after 38 hrs of constant spam :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
already whine little wnb leader lol.. all you can do is take internals after low morale drivers and jump ships.. you should clean your mouth before mention my name. cheap attention wh*re..

what up kurb female dog , i have no issues mentioning your filthy name or lack of skill/strategy in this game, why spam CS attacks and recall within 9 min, scared? :)

or is it because you dont do either, tell me last time you took enemy city or at least helped your ally take a city, oh yeah.. you are lone wolf that no one actually wants to play with, they just tolerate you until you crap the bed completely, i on the other hand participate always and commit my troops to others :)

p.s. your revolt strategy sucks and thats why you loose cities :*

Shuri2060

Strategos
Jeez bacon accusing me of spamming :D

1st time round I gave you the 5 min gold lock bcuz I don't like being backsniped by a city I just cleared out. 2nd time round... you decided to call a friend in from en100, so I showed you how real spamming works. He stopped, I stopped. Now we're all happy ^^

Except you.. sound mad for some reason haha

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Jeez bacon accusing me of spamming :D

1st time round I gave you the 5 min gold lock bcuz I don't like being backsniped by a city I just cleared out. 2nd time round... you decided to call a friend in from en100, so I showed you how real spamming works. He stopped, I stopped. Now we're all happy ^^

Except you.. sound mad for some reason haha

i don't think you are remembering right.. you had me in the gold lock which i was fine with because i didnt want to gold anything i was sending all my dlu there to avoid being farmed until i had some troops, you didnt like that so you continued to spam me with LS waves until i pulled back every support then continued to try and kill my off and after 30+ hrs of constant spams you managed that and landed cs, siege got busted within 2 hits, and then you didnt spam much after that :)
but in general my points are there, if you cant land cs and hold siege, spamming isnt a strategy, its just annoying and wont do you much good considering we land real sieges even while cleaning the house.

DeletedUser54360

I am starting to wonder why are idiots and noobs spamming... probably because they know they cant land a CS or even keep the siege.. shameful, being forced and whipped by your idiot leaders to spam other top players just because you got no skill nor balls to send CS..

Even with all that spams i don't see their "tactics" working..

@Kurb @WitchunterGeneral @Shuri2060 you lil spammers have no skill just a lot of time on your hands, i mean i can understand, some of you are constantly bleeding cities but hey, no need to spam just because you cant handle better enemy player :)

WHG your city build/research sucks ballz, if it was up to me i would give you back that city from last night :p

#All #LoTR #Wings #Hall #Of #Shame + #Kurb #noobs

If you recall it was one of your cities and I neither touched the researches or spent a penny on it in any other way , That lovely comment is swinging back round to kick you in your butt..

One down where I dont want or need it and 2 up where I want to go ( city count ) EXpain the tragedy in that ?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
If you recall it was one of your cities and I neither touched the researches or spent a penny on it in any other way , That lovely comment is swinging back round to kick you in your butt..

One down where I dont want or need it and 2 up where I want to go ( city count ) EXpain the tragedy in that ?

the god bleeds.. :eek::eek::eek:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Tho i have a question for @WitchunterGeneral
last city your ally took from us was that "conquest" (more like handoff) from Frost to Shuri, and you sent MM that we are sinking.. so the question is this.. you are warring on 3 fronts, and you mark your ally as swim, how so? :)

DeletedUser31385

Guys, can you please try to avoid using profanity? I will have to issue punishments if it continues.

DeletedUser54360

Tho i have a question for @WitchunterGeneral
last city your ally took from us was that "conquest" (more like handoff) from Frost to Shuri, and you sent MM that we are sinking.. so the question is this.. you are warring on 3 fronts, and you mark your ally as swim, how so? :)

We do need a new top 12 That much is true.

DeletedUser54360

Guys, can you please try to avoid using profanity? I will have to issue punishments if it continues.

I am not on the profane naughty list am I?

Igf so Pm me the offending items and I will remedy my ways. I much prefer to insult with florid melifluous imagery than turgid taunts.

DeletedUser54360

nah bruh, i have him in siege myself :)
ask your noob @pawcio the magnificent :rolleyes:

Your new bessy mates ev1l Bacon

why is he killing himself ?
tetrahydrocarbon420 on 2017-10-10 at 22:42
haha hes my mate, fought each other in appo and have mutual respect for each other, my take is this is a war game and trash talk is half the fun, you take things a bit to seriously me thinks :)
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-10-10 at 22:38
H eis sinking everything he has wait 70 minutes and you willsee /

How did you get involved with that Coconut MAcaroon ?

He is not surely the ELite you had in mind to bet LOTR ?? surely ??
tetrahydrocarbon420 on 2017-10-10 at 22:26
lol what is he saying
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-10-10 at 22:11
Very good

Could not be better ]]

But lukjackm has lost it .

He is committimg suicide as we write..
tetrahydrocarbon420 on 2017-10-10 at 22:09
hey mate, how have you been

DeletedUser54360

tetrahydrocarbon420
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-10-10 at 23:03
What you are is over confident little puppies who want to play with the big dogs but are not ready yet..
girl_baby.gif

tetrahydrocarbon420 on 2017-10-10 at 23:00
we are, thats why we position ourselves as underdogs, for the challenge :)
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-10-10 at 22:56
i thought you were the "elite "
tetrahydrocarbon420 on 2017-10-10 at 22:54
because he as well as myself and the rest of our core alliance are a bunch of crazy bastards who enjoy being the underdog
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-10-10 at 22:50
I dont mind the talk I am very good at it . But why is he killing himself ?

DeletedUser54360

Lets have it right EVIL BACON Are you the "ELITE " or are the Renegades The "ELITE" once they get out o
f nappies that is..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
what are you even talking about, who even mentioned word "elite" ? to win against you players dont need to be elite, AVERAGE PLAYERS IN REAPERS ARE KICKING YOUR BUTT..
besides we don't have a NAP with Renegades, we just both understand that you guys are so weak we can take cities off your ally without any cooperation, so far i have seen they took 3-4 cities from your people in their ocean.. i'm guessing they sense blood and easy food so they are hungry for more :)

manu was completely right.. if ya want to fight, you should msg me, if you want to chat, msg WHG/Shuri and that squad :)

@pawcio the magnificent bruh give me more dbp..

dxlFypXKQAOOsZjaXfRaOg.png

Zyn8omZATQq0UD7_OBINLw.png

6C01FzmGQxGkWjPcliFAcg.png

XEzi2W9NTei-zlM740YJgg.png

JumVtwbySpaF-t1qO8IGHQ.png

I felt bad for you so thought I'd gift you the bp you seems like a.... nvm bit still enjoy. With the event those losses were nothing serrious.
Noticed that your photo's where a bit messed up.
Dont worry I got you.
9cBswqs.png

And I dont think renegades should talk about being weak they are getting steam rolled by a few of our players pretty embarasing tbh.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I felt bad for you so thought I'd gift you the bp you seems like a.... nvm bit still enjoy. With the event those losses were nothing serrious.
Noticed that your photo's where a bit messed up.
Dont worry I got you.
9cBswqs.png

And I dont think renegades should talk about being weak they are getting steam rolled by a few of our players pretty embarasing tbh.

aaaww nice pic and you are getting steam rolled by only 2.. i mean support there is mostly me alone ;)