Grepolympia...is too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11965

so we enter this hoplite thing and click reenter like 100 times.

thats 7k laurel?

Spend its on resources, with half time..

Good Game.

i take this back..you lose the troops ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

well thats all the servers completely unbalanced again :/

DeletedUser

How did you understand the wiki?

Makes no sense to me -.-

DeletedUser22650

thats what somebody relying on a pot of gold would say :p

DeletedUser

If I remember right, you have a load of gold don't you Shark? I have about 700 for emergencies :p

DeletedUser22650

so you get more or less laurels depending on your rank? or you get 70 everytime you enter competition? i thought the training thing was just for the award, the competition is abusable, or if your not on every hour or hammering gold just buy a playstation game and rejoin a new server next month?

DeletedUser11965

so you get more or less laurels depending on your rank? or you get 70 everytime you enter competition? i thought the training thing was just for the award, the competition is abusable, or if your not on every hour or hammering gold just buy a playstation game and rejoin a new server next month?

yh pretty much, spend gold on it.

you get x laurels depending on how well you do.

DeletedUser22650

ahh now its saying i dont get a free run for 24 hours, that suits me, only the ppl using enough gold to turbo boost allready will rocket and i dont have to feel guilty about not being online 24/7 like with the chickens :)

DeletedUser11965

ahh now its saying i dont get a free run for 24 hours, that suits me, only the ppl using enough gold to turbo boost allready will rocket and i dont have to feel guilty about not being online 24/7 like with the chickens :)

im not gonna waste gold on it

DeletedUser

Just a scam basically.

Ranked 33 anyway. 16 on Xi too.

DeletedUser

I just lost my hard-fought battle scared, super veteran 20 sword for some points, will never play this crappy game again!

Status
Not open for further replies.