Answered Grepolympia Question

niknik

Phrourach
In the Grepolympia alliance ranking system, it is ranked based on the average of the best 10 alliance member scores.

If I am the sole member of my alliance, will my alliance not have a chance to compete for the top 10 alliances?

I would qualify for number 3 in the archer competition currently. But my alliance is not listed.

If this is the case, I do not believe that to be fair in equality.

It is not as if I left my alliance to go solo for the benefit of scoring high. I have been solo for almost 2 months.

Any clarification would be great.
Thank you.

V/r,
Nik

Rachel.L

Phrourach
they take the top ten members of an alliance and average their scores
if your score is 50 (say), and players 2-10 have a score of 0, then the average for the top ten in your alliance is 5
(read the posted rules for the full explanation)
many threads have commented that this hurts small alliances, sev in the last few days
it was this way last yr, this yr, and most likely in the future

niknik

Phrourach
they take the top ten members of an alliance and average their scores
if your score is 50 (say), and players 2-10 have a score of 0, then the average for the top ten in your alliance is 5
(read the posted rules for the full explanation)
many threads have commented that this hurts small alliances, sev in the last few days
it was this way last yr, this yr, and most likely in the future

Thank you, Rachel, for your reply. Although I wished it differently, I figured it would be like this. Guess I will have to suck it up.

V/r,

Nik

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Nik, my group is less than 5. Same boat. But the more people say something, perhaps they will make a change. Good luck with the event.