Known Bug Grepolympia Weekly Award (Javelin)

DeletedUser31472

bugss.PNG

bug.PNG

sorry for huge pic, i place 68 and didn't get the farming bonus or was i award they javelin athletic in two world knossos and sparta (pic above are sparta) knossos is a side accont so i put no pic, but sparta is my main account, i put unit in the grepoplymia and i want result, i want my awards and my farming bonus to start at 7 day not 6 and 20 hrs

DeletedUser

I've competed. I've won. The "Olympic Sword" & the "Olympic Combat Exp" were posted immediately & showed me the trophy by my city name. I took 14th last week, but I don't see "Olympic Village" by my city names. Is anyone else missing their trophy/bonus?

Knossos
Siege87
Yes, I checked the list.
No, I didn't clear my cookies.
I play in two places, so yes, I've used a 2nd computer & connection
Full Version of Grepolis
Browser IE9
Version 9.0.9

DeletedUser

Nice job! It stinks that you don't have your silver, but I'm glad I'm not the only one in this boat.

DeletedUser31472

this has been happening in world sparta and knossos. i hope that the dev will fix it

DeletedUser31581

Yo, grepolis devs... I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR 7 DAYS, IN 14TH PLACE.

This had better be fixed, and SOON.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Javelin award not posting

Similar to poster below, but world Tau, Javelin award not showing yet. I have spoken to several other players on Tau and it appears we're all missing our award.

I've competed. I've won. The "Olympic Sword" & the "Olympic Combat Exp" were posted immediately & showed me the trophy by my city name. I took 14th last week, but I don't see "Olympic Village" by my city names. Is anyone else missing their trophy/bonus?

Knossos
Siege87
Yes, I checked the list.
No, I didn't clear my cookies.
I play in two places, so yes, I've used a 2nd computer & connection
Full Version of Grepolis
Browser IE9
Version 9.0.9

DeletedUser

Why don´t we hear anything from innogames on this? mushroommanagement (keep 'm in the dark and feed them hugs)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

Why don´t we hear anything from innogames on this? mushroommanagement (keep 'm in the dark and feed them hugs)?

Ofc we dont because they dont care... we paid for our rank already... reward brings them nothing useful.

DeletedUser

How you get javelin XX

I got 25 skill point and I still dont have that award!!!

DeletedUser4013

The award for the Training Points are shown as Level V when viewed from your profile, but other players will see the actual level that it is.

As for the Olympic Village issue, the reason that it does not activate right away is due to the daemon not running until sometime between 1-2am GMT+1. This has always been the case, and will always remain the case. Also, we are aware that the Farm All feature does not display the correct values, but you are receiving the correct amounts and this has been verified when you go into the individual farm villages.