Grepolympia

DeletedUser

Anyone else confused by this whole thing?

So I kill off units to train an athlete, who then competes and gets me some type of bonus if he has acquired lots of skill points. Seems strange, but I guess is another way to try to get me to use gold :rolleyes:

DeletedUser25566

im still kind of confused on what the training points do exactly, i had 450 training pts and they amounted to 1 skill point.

or is there even a reason to the training points and they are just there?

DeletedUser

Each unit you feed into the training area provides you with a certain # of training points. During each 2 hr period, there is a cap on the # of each particular unit you can use and the training points produced with different units per 2 hr period is different. During the 1st week, swords were the most efficient (aside from certain myth units). This has changed during the 2nd week. Once you have 1000 training points, this is converted to 1 skill point that can then be used for one of the 3 attributes of your athlete. Different distributions of skill points yield a different score when you compete. The idea is that you generate as many training points and hence skill points as possible, place them in the optimal distribution, and this will result in the highest possible score when your athlete competes.