Grepostats

DeletedUser

Greetings Omicron Forum-Goers:

Does anyone know if our data in [URL="grepostats"www.grepostats.com/]grepostats[/URL] is deleted if we go ghost?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Greetings Omicron Forum-Goers:

Does anyone know if our data in [URL="grepostats"www.grepostats.com/]grepostats[/URL] is deleted if we go ghost?

It's is deleted, already leaving so soon Sab?

DeletedUser

lol.....not quite yet rmoller. I plan on staying till end.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if rmoller is right on this one sab, why don't you delete your account and find out :p

DeletedUser

No, he ain't my friend any more, he wont reply to my mails, why doesn't anybody like me? Am I really that bad? I just want to love and be loved.

DeletedUser

@ murt, sounds like you want to know what love is? ;)

Anyhow, reason I ask, is because this is my freaking resume~ bud. It can prove valueness for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ murt, sounds like you want to know what love is? ;)

Anyhow, reason I ask, is because this is my freaking resume~ bud. It can prove valueness for the future.

You're right Sab it can be valuable. If you try to grepostat me (which I'm sure many of you allies has), you can check if you can find any info about the other worlds I've played.

DeletedUser

Anyone know why grepostats has not added the new worlds?

DeletedUser5819

Grepostats usually takes a few days to add new worlds, and yes you are deleted when you ghost.

DeletedUser19042

already sent 2 mails about grepostats updating and no response.

Give it some time. It takes a while.

You have to understand that Grepostats is not officially linked to Grepolis. It's owned by external people.

DeletedUser5819

The guy who owns grepostats will get around to it when he has time and there is something to show. He has a day job and other sites. It is worth waiting for but there is nothing inno or grepo people can do about it except be grateful that he runs such a good site.