grey hammer on island

DeletedUser21889

i am currently on new world Rhethymnos
am wondering if there is a set time for when the grey hammers emerge on island to be able to invite friend next door to you
and if so could i get a heads up on when this will come to pass

DeletedUser26213

Generally about 3/4 (my rough estimate) of all members that join a world don't make it to 1000 points before they quit. I'm not sure how long it takes a player to be inactive before their cities ghost/die (I'm guessing about a month), but there will come a time where all the 175 point inactive cities will turn into places where you can invite your friends to join

DeletedUser

Greetings, fellow player.

You get the opportunity to invite players on an island after a player's ghosted village has disappeared. So, the time you have to wait = the time taken for being ghosted + the degeneration time of that city. (Degeneration time is that time which is taken for the disappearing of ghosted villages. In this period, villages loose points and finally vanish.) So, you would have to wait 14 days (the time taken for becoming into a ghosted village) + degeneration time. Sometimes, the ghosting time may be more than 14 days and maybe even around a month.

So your answer would be about 3 weeks or one month. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser20429

Also generally people don't found on the smaller islands which is funny because they are the only islands with the grey hammers lol