Grim Reapers

DeletedUser

I have started the group called Grim Reapers and am looking for new members to join us ;)

We are mainly in ocean-44 but are looking for members in ocean's 44/45/55 ;)

I have played grepo for well over 4yrs on an off as R.L come's first with that said I am very experienced. :cool:

Looking for old/new players all are welcome :eek:

look us up if you are in World Lapithos. :p

message me in the game or on here. :)

xXLordMayhemXx :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

what sort of a experienced player will look for players outside his ocean :heh:

DeletedUser

what sort of a experienced player will look for players outside his ocean :heh:

A player that doe's not need support to take your city I have played grepo for a long time mate and it doe's not take long to bring all members closer to each other.

You should know this.

Expand and conquer or Divide and fall two things for you to think about. :supermad:

DeletedUser44426

Ummm, that explains alot about your experience.

Come on man, we need more then just one sentence.

DeletedUser

5 years? Grepo hasn't been out for over 5 years lol. Reminds me of a certain someone :p

lol it feels like that I was in Alpha alpha was the first world in grepo and was opened on the 14th of January 2010 you are right it is not 5yrs or over 5yrs but it doe's feel like that my name on there was teahu101 I started the group called Crimson Guard an have started a few other groups over the yrs. Man it realy doe's feel like it was over 5yrs lol :D

DeletedUser

Did you ever lead Crimson Reapers or something like that in thebes?

DeletedUser

Yeah I have been around but when I played it in that world my player name was teahu101 I made alot of enemy's an alot more good friend's along the time I did not want to say that name as it might bring back old foe's :).

Also have been taken out with one city which suck's but is all apart of the game that's what bring's us vet's back you just get hook an can't stop lol for this is grepo. :pro:

DeletedUser44426

Are you not going to add more of your experience to this thread? I feel like your just talk. You havent really explained your experience thoroughly. I can say what your saying an nobody will believe me. I think you should add more detail to your experience.

DeletedUser

Are you not going to add more of your experience to this thread? I feel like your just talk. You havent really explained your experience thoroughly. I can say what your saying an nobody will believe me. I think you should add more detail to your experience.

Thanks mate for the idea but join us in the alliance an you will see my experience this is just an idea never done this part before never had to but it is good to see the attention it is getting.

DeletedUser6378

I hate noobs, and your in my ocean. I will be coming to find you, and find out what kind of experience you have. ;)

If you have been around for as long as you claim then why have you never made a forum account before now?

DeletedUser

I hate noobs, and your in my ocean. I will be coming to find you, and find out what kind of experience you have. ;)

If you have been around for as long as you claim then why have you never made a forum account before now?

Well you know my name I am happy to feed your swine to the dog's come look for me test what you fear.

Will see who is crowned the king of noobs it is funny how you try an set something up to help you group grow an you get trolls that try an put it down.

If I will find you an I will knock on your door saying get out of my new city I have just taken.