Grimesy's day out

DeletedUser24538

Grimsey Is A Tard. All of you who don't know Omegas past Should just leave now.

DeletedUser

Grimsey Is A Tard. All of you who don't know Omegas past Should just leave now.

Unfortunately most of us know Omega's past at least since november last year, and it seems better than you.
But no problem, despite treachery, backstabbing, spying and propaganda it is still just a game. Maybe speaks volumes of people's real life behaviour though lol

DeletedUser24538

Hehe,

Probably so Wels Probably so.

I am back to! Under A Different Gamer Tag. Don't want anybody to attack me until I am ready!

DeletedUser

Thane, you seem very much against GW, why is that?

1. They weren't attacking you, one idiot was.
2. They weren't simming it, they had cleared o55 and were forbidden from entering o54 by you, o65 was full of warlords and o45 was full of havoc players, so where do you want them to go?
3. They never stabbed TNA in the back. They declared war on "The UN" alliance, who they had no pact with.
4. This entire thread shows what a bunch of back stabbers you are.
5. You may have only been discussing this in week1 of september. But this is quite different to your in game story of only talking to BDT after war broke out.

Wow you guys are awesome. I'll respond to these 5 little diddies.

1. One 'Idiot' super awesome ally of ours in GW had the audacity to actually openly attack us, snipe our cs's, other blatant act of wars, correct. This much we could prove. Nothing was ever done to him, and he's probably a rock star in your ranks. However, GW repeatedly abused us for no reason repeatedly in the UN forums, personal attacks day after day after day which was allowed by GW leadership as apposed to dealing with internal issues through traditional diplomacy, allowed to fester and stir up still pots for no reason other than cause animosity.

2. They weren't simming it? The ability to simply read battle point ranking pages as well as basic map reading will tell you that story. It is not TNA's problem although you loved to assume it was for us to decide where you were to go. You obviously had a plan in mind.

3. "they declared war on 'the UN' alliance, not TNA"- who they had no pact with--All of "the UN" alliance, 100% of it actually were players that just that same day you were allies with. They had fought with TDA for longer than any other ally, who was at war with Minoans. We send what, a handfull of attacks to far out minoan cities, who we also had no pact with, and you jump to war with players who did not attack you, and had been at your side for months in the BDT conflict. The reason I suppose was to avenge the minoans, how dare they avenge TDA for the same mock reason we will justify this outrageous act with!

4. This entire thread shows that we were backstabbers...HOW?? because I had the nerve to discuss ideas to advance my alliance in our internal forum a week ago? Most brought on by GW's actions in the UN. This entire thread shows GW's inability to fight a war on their own, exaggerating truths and propaganda for their own advancement instead of fighting, and use their pawns in the Warlords to do their fighting for them (lovely battle reports there bigsky ps). GW is by far the biggest alliance on the server, yet they cant fight but still are able to convince others that they are the underdog. Whole world against one alliance=whole world fights one alliance and GW can sit back and sim their wonders laughing at all their lapdogs the whole way home. Yes, thats you Warlords. Warlords, you sealed your fate when you entered this war. I'm sure you will be great, you can actually fight however either your leaders sold you to the devil and will leave you to join GW when wonders start (you call cant join! who will get the invite??) or like Hristo said a couple days ago in our shared forum, you cannot independently win.

5. Not sure what this means really, So I'll just ramble a reply. Was it bad that i talked to BDT before and during the war? Was this one of your made up rules of the UN that I personally failed to follow- so now i deserve the wrath of whatever lapdog alliance you can trick into believing its their best interest to attack me till the end of time? Did i ever talk to BDT so much that i would consider giving founders rights and a major account to a former BDT member? Oh, We get attacked by GW light ships too, in our inactive cities and in their cities where we've landed a cs. But no, they arent sim builders they like to fight in a war game..thats right my bad. Attack me you pizzas. I didnt even log in for 34 hours and you couldnt muster up one single attack without the deathly fear of attacking someone active and better than you at war, in a war game.

One more thing about spies. I've never once used one, and never will. I'll continue to use my slingers as a spy (they are rather good at finding 3500 of goodguys hoplites it appears). Its deplorable and despicable, but I suppose you've been able to twist my/our words however you wanted to your lapdogs dodging the fact how you treated us an ally and plant spies in peoples alliances the second you get a chance...probably before you should have (he literally said he was going to kill himself) wow dude, its just a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah welcome Moms, like a bear to honey as soon as Thane is called out you step up. I hope Goodguys or SCMG will be along shortly to defend me.

1. So you agree it was only one player and not the entire GW alliance, cool.
2. You mean those rankings which show GW has more BP than Warlords, Ownage and Havoc.
3. So you agree that GW were not allies with "The UN", cool.
4. You call GW backstabbers, yet unlike me you lack a certain thing called proof. This thread shows you have been planning on not only stabbing GW in the back, but also tearing the entire UN apart so that they won't help GW against you and your BDT buddies (what a dumb move that was, why didn't you try and get Ownage and TDA to join you, oh yes that's right you didn't).
5. Warlords are now the largest alliance, so I guess you'll now be declaring war on those simmers (less BP than GW, but i'll make a seperate thread on this) maybe GW will become their lapdog as you put it? Although isn't the current war listed GW 6 - 1 T.N.A??? So they seem to be doing quite well by themselves.

One more thing spies, didn't GW recently kick Princess Alberta for feeding them T.N.A info? I guess they fight with a little bit more honor than you do ;)

DeletedUser30982

So your saying that TNA planned all along to back stab GW?
then why my dear Watson you had a city under siege the minute GW broke the pact?
hmmmm

of course not planned

and I bet Grimesy101 cant show his true colours
now who is the secret one?

at least all of TNA have their original game names in this forum

well unless GW and now WU have a double account

why did R1ch1 get banned?
I wonder why

and pasting our internal forum?

ha ha
thats rich

wonder if Ownage and Havoc should be scared if they have a GW or WU spy as well

all well, our spy has been quite useful

AND STILL IS

DeletedUser

Princess Alberta - Thanks for the info. Sounds like you and Duramor were both doing a bit of spying but only GW showed a back bone by kicking their spy.

Fotakis - I don't know who R1ch1 is, no idea why he was banned, maybe he is Grimesy101.
I don't think Ownage, Havoc, or even Minoans, or TDA, or Stoics have anything to worry about because they are not back stabbers who tried to tear the UN apart they just get on with business.

Your defence seems to be that GW attacked TNA first. But GW only attacked "The UN" who were not an ally of GW and had no contact with GW. These "spineless" GW players were then attacked by their "allies" TNA, who then recruited most of the refugees that GW had attacked.

PS: I'm going to start a good will page, where people can give money to help pay for Thane's blood pressure medication. It's very funny reading messages from leaders, below is a nice little example.

GW: Hello, This is our position in omega, we are at war with X, and allied with Y, what is your position? Good day.
Ownage: Hello, This is our position in omega, we are at war with X, and allied with Y, what is your position? Good day.
Warlords: Hello, This is our position in omega, we are at war with X, and allied with Y, what is your position? Good day.
Havoc: Hello, This is our position in omega, we are at war with X, and allied with Y, what is your position? Good day.

TNA1: You jumping jump head, why the jump won't you bow to our demands and destroy GW for us? You're a jumping moron, why won't you be our cannon fodder you jumping coward? BLOCKED!!!
TNA2: As you have been blocked by our glorious leader I am taking up diplomacy. jump you, you jumping idiot!!

For the life of me I can't understand why Thanes and Moms diplomacy hasn't resulted in more friends for TNA.

DeletedUser

i dont know either, i'm such a bully, i need more friends. I wish i was smarter.

edit-i wish i was as smart as grimsley

DeletedUser

TNA1: You jumping jump head, why the jump won't you bow to our demands and destroy GW for us? You're a jumping moron, why won't you be our cannon fodder you jumping coward? BLOCKED!!!
TNA2: As you have been blocked by our glorious leader I am taking up diplomacy. jump you, you jumping idiot!!

This is darn funny! But I still don't know what a cannon fodder is. Wait, last time I made a post like this - the entire thread was deleted by TNA within minutes.

And Grimesy, you have called me an idiot at least 3 times in this thread, why would I defend you? lololol

Oh, I know why. Because Thane throws hissy fits when he doesn't get his way, and when his propaganda isn't the only thing available to read, and he deletes entire threads and un-shares entire tabs to keep his propaganda machine from imploding -- So keep up this good work in calling them out on their B.S. !!

DeletedUser

5. Warlords are now the largest alliance, so I guess you'll now be declaring war on those simmers (less BP than GW, but i'll make a seperate thread on this) maybe GW will become their lapdog as you put it? Although isn't the current war listed GW 6 - 1 T.N.A??? So they seem to be doing quite well by themselves.

I think TNA has taken more than 1 city by now, at least 2 or 3 of mine. It's funny pathetic that the only time I get any attacks or siege attempts is while im at work. Makes it easier to rob a guy's house while he is out at work I guess. lol Shows how "capable" they are as strong warriors in the game.

Of course, the simple fact that BdT has hand-fed TNA the knowledge, skills, tricks, intel.... And the fact that the ex-BdT players are the ones who send the greatest majority of attack troops and support troops also shows how mighty and powerful TNA is. Wait, no it doesn't. LOLOLOL -- I remember how it was only after BdT would feed TNA the secret information of troop count / boat count that TNA were able to overcome any of our CS's before the merge too. lolololol

DeletedUser

This is darn funny! But I still don't know what a cannon fodder is. Wait, last time I made a post like this - the entire thread was deleted by TNA within minutes.

And Grimesy, you have called me an idiot at least 3 times in this thread, why would I defend you? lololol

Oh, I know why. Because Thane throws hissy fits when he doesn't get his way, and when his propaganda isn't the only thing available to read, and he deletes entire threads and un-shares entire tabs to keep his propaganda machine from imploding -- So keep up this good work in calling them out on their B.S. !!

Cannon fodder: The people that run onto the battle field first who are inevitable going to get shot down. But by doing so allow the rest of the army to move forward.

No offence with the idiot comment, I just personally think some GW players did behave like idiots at times, and inadvertently helped the T.N.A propaganda machine.

DeletedUser

3. "they declared war on 'the UN' alliance, not TNA"- who they had no pact with--All of "the UN" alliance, 100% of it actually were players that just that same day you were allies with. They had fought with TDA for longer than any other ally, who was at war with Minoans. We send what, a handfull of attacks to far out minoan cities, who we also had no pact with, and you jump to war with players who did not attack you, and had been at your side for months in the BDT conflict. The reason I suppose was to avenge the minoans, how dare they avenge TDA for the same mock reason we will justify this outrageous act with!

TNA made an explicit agreement that they would not aid, or send assistance in any shape or form to TDA. This was the agreement made between all members of the dispute, many of those people then moved into GW. It was the explicit agreement that once the agreement was in place that no member of Havoc, or TNA could then join in. Since The UN was made up of mostly TNA members this was a direct attempt to find a way of causing trouble, flout all and every agreement ever made with any and all alliances and it was stopped, the moment it started.

If you want to hide behind the "it wasn't us, it was UN" nonsense, the agreement stated that once it started no member of any of these alliances would ever be able to then go into that conflict. If you didn't have control over those players then you had no business making the agreement in the first place.

From my own personal point of view it was quite clear that TNA said and did anything they needed to say at the time to get Minoans out in the open so that it's little puppet alliance TDA could have easy meat. When it became clear that the TDA alliance couldn't get what they wanted, TNA members started attacking us. Whether you want to put a UN label on it or a TNA label, it was the same. We also received attacks from TNA members as well so this is a mute point. A great proportion of GW are ex members (are you lot so retarded to think they would just forget the agrement you made to them personally? I find it hilarious that you have to pretty much ignore reality just to try and make a comeback. Adding reality into the mix leaves you nothing to argue about), they held to their agreement made with regards to the TDA/Minoan conflict. TNA did not. There was never an agreement as far as i am concerned, TNA simply said whatever they had to, to draw Minoans out into a conflict, one that we happen to be winning. TNA did not get what they wanted, so here we are.

TNA Got what they deserved. Whether or not you have ongoing issues that you might be right about, this remains to be seen. But leave the Minoans out of your conversations, if you want others to accept their failings, then you better start accepting your own. You made a series of wrong decisions and all i can read into this is a load of whining that you didn't get your own way over it.

DeletedUser

Whether you want to put a UN label on it or a TNA label, it was the same.

So you also agree that by attacking the UN, GW attacked TNA? It's all the same right?

DeletedUser

So you also agree that by attacking the UN, GW attacked TNA? It's all the same right?

Yup, i guess you would have to say that. However if TNA want to circumvent their pacts, agreements and no attack policies in this method, then nobody should be suprised if someone plays you at your own game. TNA got played at their own game and they don't like it. That's the crux of the matter.

I have to say, that TNA always seem to mouth off when they don't get their own way.

DeletedUser

I have to say, that TNA always seem to mouth off when they don't get their own way.

I just have no idea what you are talking about.. Who do you think it playing TNA's game, and what way? to use your words!
Personally I think we are all having fun, so I am not sure what it is you are referring too?

DeletedUser

I just have no idea what you are talking about.. Who do you think it playing TNA's game, and what way? to use your words! Personally I think we are all having fun, so I am not sure what it is you are referring too?

I don't think this comment really deserves any specific reply, you have made two comments to me. You ignore the much more serious and relevant parts of my posts to divert the conversation towards the more trivial aspects. It's lazy and it's been used by every challenged person throughout history. Ironically it was noted in the time of antiquity, so i am guessing you are just playing in character.

DeletedUser

well this is a lovely thread . . . no more masked profanity please :p

and also why does like almost everyone have neutral or negative rep ? lol do i need to rep people so this is a green and happy place ? :D