Proposal Group island farming

• Thread starter DeletedUser56277
  • Start date

DeletedUser56277

I put forward the idea that you should have grouped island farming where you can farm all islands in one ocean together all with one press of the button.... the farming island individually premium option still becomes a lot of work when farming for 20 cities talk less of 50 to a 100... I propose an extension to the captain to have the added feature of farming all the islands of one ocean together, no doubt your are losing a lot of premium players who can’t be bothered farming from each island for a large amount of cities... and transferring goods between islands takes to long to wait on for it to compensate so does waiting for the warehouses to fill up even at production max levels... a staff members response would be great as we pay money to play this game big or small it all counts....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55663

This is a great idea.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser54892

Farming has no fun at all, it is a stupid and tedious thing to do. If you are playing for fun, you simply ignore farming. Farming island villages should be removed from the game completely.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Farming has no fun at all, it is a stupid and tedious thing to do. If you are playing for fun, you simply ignore farming. Farming island villages should be removed from the game completely.

just keep off the forums so the people with brains can discuss things. Thanks.

In regards to this topic, this would be great. If I could go run festivals, then hit an 8 hour farm first thing in the AM then que troops before work. Man that would be great. then 8 hours later, farm for 8 hours, more festivals. This shouldn't even have to be discussed, this is a feature we should already have. A "farm all" button and it can be done by groups. Just like the culture overview

DeletedUser54706

Why not just 'collect all' so all in 1 button, regardless of ocean, then its literally 1 button for all

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
I was just coming on the forums to suggest the same thing. I have 15ish islands to collect from and it takes multiple minutes to collect from all them and I have to come back in 10 minutes to do it all again anyway. I'm feeling kinda burnt out on Grepolis at the moment, and the length of FV collections is solely to blame. Perhaps have a system similar to the selection of individual FV in a city, where you can choose which cities collect from their farming villages.

Also, minor point, it would make more sense for the FV collection screen to be a feature of the Merchant. I'm not complaining, as I find the Merchant mostly useless and so this saves me 100 gold every two weeks, but it just makes more sense. Why would a captain have much to do with farming villages on land? A merchant would have his job going places and buying/selling resources.

DeletedUser54339

This gets brought in on the browser version but app players have to do without? Inno, are you having a laugh?

Last edited by a moderator: