Group of Players looking for a "Rim Start" on Knossos

DeletedUser23222

I am part of a small group of players (6 to 8 depending on RL timing) who have been waiting to start a speed 3 world together. We missed Knossos when it started. We assumed that one of the two new worlds (Olympia or Pella) would be speed 3 - WRONG!. INNO seems to prefer slower worlds. So rather than wait and wait for a new speed 3 revolt world, we are looking into starting on the Knossos rim. Obviously we are interested in who is playing near the four rims and what the conditions are in Knossos at the moment. I presume we will drop in together on a few contiguous islands through the invite system to ensure we arent smeared along the rim hundred miles apart.

So is anyone playing the Knossos rim? And if so, are you interested in a small aggressive team? We arent kids... average age is close to 40... and most of us are hardcore gamers. I can't promise we will stay in Knossos for months and months - but while we are there we should make a difference.

DeletedUser22940

This is going to be interesting. I feel bad for anyone on the rim where OD lands. He like to breathe fire :p

DeletedUser

Me and a few others who played in beta have started in the rim, its going well so far. If you wanted to join us I could send you an invite so you can be near by?

We are Iron Curtain. Small at the moment but planning to grow once we see who is worth inviting.

DeletedUser

Wonder when the next speed 3 world will come out, or even speed 2

DeletedUser

Wonder when the next speed 3 world will come out, or even speed 2

First of all, please don't necro an unrelated thread.

Secondly, worlds with certain settings are not released at the same intervals, but speed 2 and 3 worlds are quite common so I would suspect soon. Now a non-morale world is a different case entirely.