Passed Grouped battle reports for the supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

I had this idea almost a year ago, It passed voting but then nothing... Does this forum mean anything?

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?31107-Better-report-filtering

Please note that we are not the only community that is suggesting ideas to the developers. There is no guarantee that any idea will eventually get implemented, but I think if you look at the roadmap that is in place now, you will see an emphasis on community suggestions. Things like the ingame survey are only going to boost your influence on the game, and in my humble opinion this is only for the better.

DeletedUser

I had this idea almost a year ago, It passed voting but then nothing... Does this forum mean anything?

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?31107-Better-report-filtering

This idea is close to mine, and defo something should be done, this would simply improve life for active players. Though I'd be more in favor of keeping 1 grouped report by attack, not blocking them.
IMO these reports can give very useful info, it's just the piles of reports we have ATM that make them unusable.

DeletedUser8790

This idea is close to mine, and defo something should be done, this would simply improve life for active players. Though I'd be more in favor of keeping 1 grouped report by attack, not blocking them.
IMO these reports can give very useful info, it's just the piles of reports we have ATM that make them unusable.

I definitely agree, 1 grouped report per city would be great. At the time I was so frustrated by the rediculous amount of reports I was getting that anything was a good idea to me.

DeletedUser

Yes.

An idea within an idea. Implement this idea, which is being requested by the community and scrap all efforts on the hero mod, which to the best of my knowledge, is not something the community requested. Win-Win! Devs give us something we want and stop working on something most of us will likely complain about. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes. It's clear enough this simple idea would give a better game. Actually didn't know about calli's idea, and saw someone in it suggested exactly the same as me: 1 grouped report per attack. Anyway, I'm not gonna give it up.
Go on, devs! This kind of idea that make the game more practical are always appreciated ;)

DeletedUser

This idea is brilliant (that's all I really need to say).

But, really it is awesome. This will help out every player which plays Grepolis as Alliance Forums become so cluttered it's hard to find what report you're looking for, never mind clearing out the alliance!

Amazing idea, fully back you here.
+Rep.

DeletedUser32743

Simplified report

Greetings Community,

Proposal

With this idea, I would like to make reports more simplified, and to save time by not checking every reports, just 1.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I have, there is no idea regarding simplified reports.

Reason

It takes too much time to check every reports if somebody attacks your supports in a city, and its irritating if you receive 50 reports for the same attack.

Details

If somebody attacks your support in a city, you would receive only 1 reports, which contains all of losses. Not 30, for each cities' loss.

Visual Aids

1dzsy.png

Summary

That would be fantastic to not check 30 reports if 1 attack arrives, just 1.

I hope my idea is good enough to be a part of the next monthly voting.

Thank you for your responds,
TyRioN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

firstly, you might want to put in format before the thread is closed

secondly, hasn't something like this just been voted on?

DeletedUser

I think you're right.. I know for sure this idea has been suggested but not 100% sure it passed..

DeletedUser

We all agree it would be a good idea. But something very close has been suggested quite recently (by me) in this thread:
Grouped battle reports for the supporter
I didn't know, but something very close had already been passed to the devs, and now available for re-vote:
Single Support Report
And I've never seen an idea with such unanimous votes in its favor...
Come on devs! This will come back again and again, for sure.

DeletedUser38224

This has been suggested thousands of times, and as far as i know, everybody wants it, it's just that they won't implement it for some extraneous reason.

DeletedUser27700

We all agree it would be a good idea. But something very close has been suggested quite recently (by me) in this thread:
Grouped battle reports for the supporter
I didn't know, but something very close had already been passed to the devs, and now available for re-vote:
Single Support Report
And I've never seen an idea with such unanimous votes in its favor...
Come on devs! This will come back again and again, for sure.

Single Support Report Has been passed, and was sent up to the devs.
I will be merging this thread with Grouped battle reports for the supporter as they are the same idea and you have added a visual aid.

EDIT: I have also moved this to improvements while I was at it, please continue to discuss this idea :)

DeletedUser17523

I love the idea, will save me hours of time throughout the game!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm sure all the heavy players would appreciate it.
Compared to Single Support Report, there's one difference in this idea, the possibility to publish only a part of it (because of the spying risks, may be appreciated under certain circumstances). Can also be made lighter visually, by ticking boxes to select which city's support you want to publish, instead of 1 publish icon per city.

DeletedUser

An other idea like this is passed, so, this topic is unnecessary...

Status
Not open for further replies.