Pnp Growing Shadows

DeletedUser

Yes me again im about to start banging on the so called alliance Growing Shadow so apparently i noticed this before most of you guys did but the alliance founder - TheGiantsShadow apparently abandoned the alliance and has left the game inactive for almost a week now lol

If they are Growing Shadows why is it that they are decreasing , more like scared shadow

a13cdbc8a9964bc4b55f8fc.png

i knew this would happen but i didnt realize they were gone until today when i saw that they werent in the top 12 anymore

Quite shocking from all the talk about them being one of the best but it was bound to happen someday

and it will happen even more but all you have to do is wait patiently for the next alliance to fall

willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

*Cough* C.H.A.O.S.

DeletedUser30524

I was on vacation for 8 days. I left leadership to another guy, and well..... You can see what happened.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry man...Well you still have a couple trustworthy members

DeletedUser30524

Most of them are inactive though. Na, I'm quitting this world. I'm gonna start a new alliance next world that comes. This time I won't have to go on vacation.

DeletedUser

Well you should be able to go on a vaca and leave the alliance to a trusty member. You need better players

DeletedUser30524

Ya...... Well, in his defense, he didn't mess with the alliance too much. I'm not entirely sure why all the players left actually.

DeletedUser

You dont have to quit. Arent you an experienced player? You can find an alliance

DeletedUser30524

I guess so.... but my point total's pretty low. Anyone who wants to can invite me in-game if they feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator: