Grudge Match.

• Thread starter DeletedUser39931
  • Start date

DeletedUser39931

Hashashins & Dirty South Productions are proud to bring you a Grudge Match fight to the death one on one, mano es mano.
In the blue corner weighing in at 25 cities MellllooooowMalt
In the red corner weighing in at 19 cities Beeeeeeeaaast.22

We ask you all respect the participants wishes that this is a one and one and leave them to it.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE

RND 1
round 1 1st.png
round 1 2nd.png
round 1 final bell.png

DeletedUser

This is a fight between the number one fighter in the world (mello), and the number thirty-two fighter in the world (beast).

Iv got my money on mellow!!

DeletedUser

well it's only taken 1 day and Dirty South have already resorted to cheating by supporting his cities.

Deal is off and the whole situatiation will be reviewed by me.

DeletedUser39931

if there was some support given the people that sent it will be dealt with by Dirty South

DeletedUser39931

Just so you all know Beast.22 left Dirty South cos he is a byatch
here in DS no player is bigger than the alliance he didnt understand this got an ego and will soon be rimmed.

Mabe he can join LotR but Aizhans and beasts ego in the same place that just wont work

DeletedUser39931

OH MY LORD
LotR picked our lil one up
no suprise there

LOTR = RECRUIT, RECRUIT , RECRUIT and please dont come near the leaders cos they might cry,

BEAST is about to become your latest cannon fodder you bought your self a week tops

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OH MY LORD
LotR picked our lil one up
no suprise there

LOTR = RECRUIT, RECRUIT , RECRUIT and please dont come near the leaders cos they might cry,

BEAST is about to become your latest cannon fodder you bought your self a week tops
LOTR= Lords of the Refugees

DeletedUser39931

Beast.22's problem is apart from his racist and homophobic views which is the product of a poor upbringing so not really his fault.
He forgot that a player in Grepolis is only as good as the alliance he/she is in it is a team game not an individual one

DeletedUser

will you com for me when you rebuild ls? >: D

player in Grepolis is only as good as the alliance he/she is in it is a team game not an individual one
funny DS player try solo mission to me today and suffer heavy (SW)

DeletedUser

so now DS try to come at me as alliance and fail miserably. thanks for the BP, i look forwards to more BP to take your cities

DeletedUser

ah this old thread. Well just to update we managed to rim beast completely out of ocean 56. 8 cities we took off him I think.

Aizhan is next, for some reason he is eager to volunteer to seek justice on his fallen comrade. The attacks by beast are out of proportion, he was a strong player in his time but he decided to take on the top fighter and as someone pointed out he was nr 22. I put him in his place by sniping his attacks to the second.

Aizhan learnt that the hard way today too. Now lets see if he decides to run away or get more help off his allies.

DeletedUser

ah this old thread. Well just to update we managed to rim beast completely out of ocean 56. 8 cities we took off him I think.

Aizhan is next, for some reason he is eager to volunteer to seek justice on his fallen comrade. The attacks by beast are out of proportion, he was a strong player in his time but he decided to take on the top fighter and as someone pointed out he was nr 22. I put him in his place by sniping his attacks to the second.

Aizhan learnt that the hard way today too. Now lets see if he decides to run away or get more help off his allies.

aizhan today at 16:24
Dear Mellow

Who do you think is going to attack Mernorgferdtse?

It is 8 hours away from the nearest supporter.

Was it worth over 24000 DBP? May be Maybe not.

However I have achieved what I wanted from this city.

NAMELY

The clearest possible indication that HASH and Dirty South are now lined up against LOTR and Dystopia.

Claytons Blind spot for me has dragged his Alliance to its doom as they will be the Roadblock between you and Dystopia.

And now that Dystopia realise that we are the lynch pin on which this world balances - we are going to get a lot more support dealing with our irritations on Border 64 areas.

If you don't get Bay of Pigs within the next 3 hours you will never get it.

Still a Victory of 16 Cities and acolytes against 1 must be acknowledged.

Sincere congratulations on today's Phyrric Victory.

Aizhan

DeletedUser

Also it is quite easy to rim someone when you have 3 days attackable ban to do it.

You may well be the worlds top player ( while you are Bossing the Playground in 56) .

But actually it still remains to be established whether that will continue when you have a consistent set of opponents to face.

You yap about support while you have your Lap Dog Clayton supporting your every move.. the same Clayton you referred to as small beer a few short days or maybe weeks ago.

There is the whiff of excessive hubris about you Mellow you don't support other players an dare the first to whine when things don't go your way.

I am here to stay in 56 so far the score is 1 1 . Mine a Ninja strike and yours a blunderbuss loaded and reloaded several times.

Time alone will tell who is who and what is what. It is still not clear who will triumph between us.

Meanwhile I have spotted your fatal flaw and if I ever get 5 or 6 Cities grouped in 56 it will get very interesting.;)

DeletedUser

did you hear that clayton you're my lap dog, that means you are in charge of organsiing me some lap dances.

Aizhan you are a pretty deluded guy, we have just taken another city off you and you will not have a presence here much longer.

I mean who hasn't taken a city off you yet but still you are going on. Your alliance like I was pointing out to you is losing cities every day. Sort that out before you go seeking vengence and a war in another ocean.

I mean yes I am beeing a bit unfair because if I did the same thing you have done I wouldn't be able to keep hold of my city forever either. Atleast I am realistic. That having been said I haven't lost a city here, you have lost loads.

Score 2-1 if you want to count the city you managed to take off your spy in our ocean here

DeletedUser39931

did you hear that clayton you're my lap dog, that means you are in charge of organsiing me some lap dances.

Aizhan you are a pretty deluded guy, we have just taken another city off you and you will not have a presence here much longer.

I mean who hasn't taken a city off you yet but still you are going on. Your alliance like I was pointing out to you is losing cities every day. Sort that out before you go seeking vengence and a war in another ocean.

I mean yes I am beeing a bit unfair because if I did the same thing you have done I wouldn't be able to keep hold of my city forever either. Atleast I am realistic. That having been said I haven't lost a city here, you have lost loads.

Score 2-1 if you want to count the city you managed to take off your spy in our ocean here

Well Dirty South does have a strip club so lap dance's can be arranged.
Aizhan has always been deluded DS have now passed LotR as top dogs in o65. LotR members their are like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Yes Aizhan, Beast lost his cities while on a ban but if he dosnt want to lose them like that he shouldnt cheat.
on the same either you or him reported a message i sent then while i was on a 24 hr ban you both tried to CS me beast didnt even land and the rest of DS blew you outta the water.

So dont try and take the morale high ground here.

DeletedUser39931

so now DS try to come at me as alliance and fail miserably. thanks for the BP, i look forwards to more BP to take your cities

Looks like that city is DS property now have a nice trip.
ill even give you some reeboks so you can jog on

DeletedUser

well dirty south does have a strip club so lap dance's can be arranged.
Aizhan has always been deluded ds have now passed lotr as top dogs in o65. Lotr members their are like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Yes aizhan, beast lost his cities while on a ban but if he dosnt want to lose them like that he shouldnt cheat.
On the same either you or him reported a message i sent then while i was on a 24 hr ban you both tried to cs me beast didnt even land and the rest of ds blew you outta the water.

So dont try and take the morale high ground here.

moral high ground..