Grumpy Old Men

• Thread starter DeletedUser40895
  • Start date

DeletedUser40895

Good day,

I am a 3-and-some-months-year Grepolis veteran who until now, has only played on Dutch servers. Because it's vacation as of now, I decided to join the upcoming world here.
Today, upon the opening of world 63, I will form an elite alliance called 'Grumpy Old Men'. I am looking for active players (hours a day, at least in the early phase of the world). Despite the name, age is no issue as long as you prove yourself mature in mind.

I am not a dominant person, you will have to trust me on that. Democracy is key to a succesful alliance.
At the end of BP I will make polls for people to vote on whichever member they would prefer to be leader as well, the outcome of that will of course be executed.
*note: leaders are there only for order, their vote counts 1:1 against the vote of other members. And so does my vote.

Member cap will be 25 members.

We will accept no pacts whatsoever early on, and later on only on temporary base. Grumpy Old Men shall be an independent, elite alliance, dominating the north-east region, with no bonds to anyone to keep the conquests running.

If you are interested in joining, make sure to select 'north-east' as your spawning area.
PM me in-game.

mattie2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40895

We are off with a good start, highest ocean avarage and very experienced members.
New requirement: at least alliance avarage in points in order to join.

DeletedUser40895

Proud to say I tried my best to form my own group, but we all agreed it was better for us to join H&P.
GOM is no more.

DeletedUser

i Dont under stand why you gave up grumpy old men where at the top 10 in our ocean.

DeletedUser40895

I decided to grab the lifeline before it was gone.
H&P is a group of tremendously skilled players, almost all are above 1100 points now already. Don't get me wrong, I did not join them as a refugee. I believe we would have stood a chance in the beginning, but our fall would have been imminent. I can tell from experience.

DeletedUser21770

Actually you'll notice he said 3 and some months year, meaning he's been playing for over 3 years. GOM have merged into us now anyway.

Also (and don't take this the wrong way) why have you posted in almost every topic on the Sestos section of the forum?

DeletedUser

Don't know, cause i did and want to contribute to the talk? Whats wrong with it?

And that makes sense... lol

Last edited by a moderator: