guess my state and township!

DeletedUser5554

alright so i listed my township in my list of cities AND its surrounding towns somewhere in the list. as i conquer more towns you get more hints as i lose them you get less simple right? theres currently EIGHT hints.

what do you get for this? ill give you 1 free culture point. either dbp with 300 pops worth OR a city festival your pick (note if you are far away its AUTOMATICALLY a festival) if this interests anyone check me out and lets do this :)

DeletedUser18993

Why are you want to give away info on yourself like that? It's kinda weird

DeletedUser

Oh I get it now you mean your RL city, I thought it was something to do with your game cities and I was like ? Lol

DeletedUser5554

well im secretly so bored with my life that i hope someone in grepolis is a seriously bored and rich serial killer and will start looking up these towns then fly/drive here and try and kill me but i set a trap already so i kill them first and thus take their debit card and go on a huge spending spree (;

nah im just bored in the rim so i thought hey lets see if they can figure out where im from xD

DeletedUser

Your name is Jerry and you live with your Mom on Buckminster DR in Novi, MI.

And I'm looking in your window:)

DeletedUser

And his going to eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti (SW)

DeletedUser5554

haha missed me about 3 townships cb (;

also you missed my name. but you did get my state ^.^

DeletedUser5554

^.^ if you wish to believe that go on over and say hello to me ill welcome you with open arms xD

DeletedUser

Well, I came over but you tried to deny it was you, but I know it is you Jerry.

BTW, Not cool of you to call the police, I was just messing with you.

DeletedUser5554

hahahaha my bad bra...you should come over again i promise for real its me and ill let you in this time! i have candy too!

DeletedUser

does that candy come in variable sizes or shapes otherwise CB would not be interested :p