We've got a third competition for the month and this time we'll be testing your knowledge. What knowledge you ask? The kind that pertains to the Divine. That's right, we're having a Guess the Deity competition. Come pit your wits against others in a test of holy proportions.
- On Monday the 14th a list of 25 questions will be posted here.
- Each answer will be one of the ingame Gods or Goddesses.
- Players will have until the 20th to submit their answers in the provided thread.
- The top 3 players will receive a gold prize.
- 1st - 500 gold
- 2nd - 400 gold
- 3rd - 300 gold
- 1. Who was the 5th God added to the game?
- 2. Which God is the patron of marriage?
- 3. Name the God who was married to Amphitrite.
- 4. Which God led an unsuccessful rebellion against Zeus?
- 5. The spell of which ingame God gets its name and origin from a gift given by the Cyclopses?
- 6. This God was the youngest of their siblings.
- 7. Which God's birth was unlike any of the other Gods?
- 8. This God was born on the island of Delos.
- 9. Which God was also known as the God of Wealth?
- 10. This god is known to be the father of mankind.
- 11. Zeus and Leto gave birth to Apollo, the twin brother of this God.
- 12. Which is the God of handcrafts?
- 13. Which God was known to try and conquer or overtake the cities of other Gods?
- 14. This God's history is filled with numerous tells of jealousy and betrayal.
- 15. This God was married to Persephone.
- 16. Heracles was given to capture this God's ingame mythical unit.
- 17. This God's ingame mythical units were guarded by the Campe in Tartarus until Zeus freed them.
- 18. Which God accidently killed their only hunting companion?
- 19. The Parthenon was a temple to this God.
- 20. Hephaestus was thrown from Olympus by this God due to his being crippled.
- 21. Name the God who created the horse in an attempt to win favor with another God.
- 22. This ingame God was originally only available on Hero Worlds.
- 23. The shield of this God is known as the Aegis.
- 24. Zeus tricked the follower of this God which eventually led to the birth of Arcas.
- 25. The olive tree is the one of the symbols of this God.