Closed Guess the tree.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
trees.png

The object here is to work out which tree name is hidden by missing letters. In each case you have 1 or 2 letters only as a clue. So as an example H..e. could be Hazel.

List the answers below. Prizes are 3 x 1000 gold and 3 x Harpy token - 6 in all.
Prizes will be allocated based on number correct or at random if more players all have the same number correct.

There are 15 to find.

Good luck!

1 O..
2 A..
3 H..t….
4 L…..
5 .in.
6 F…. M.p..
7 .he..n..
8 .i.
9 P..m
10 .e.o.
11 .eep... w.....
12 S..... B....
13 Y..
14 .o..y
15 .yc.....

The competition closes Saturday at 1pm. Post your answers below. They are hidden from view to all other players.

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok competition closed. Great response and I'm very impressed with your tree knowledge. There were many players who achieved all 10 correct so I will increase prizes to 5 x 1000 gold and then 5 x harpy IV for runners up with players chosen at random.

Answers here:
1 O.. Oak
2. A.. Ash
3 H..t…. Hawthorn
4 L….. Laurel or Linden or Locust
5 .in. Pine
6 F…. M.p.. Field Maple or Ficus Maple
7 .he..n.. Chestnut
8 .i. Fir or Fig
9 P..m Plum or Palm
10 .e.o. Lemon
11 .eep... w..... Weeping Willow
12 S..... B.... Silver Birch
13 Y.. Yew
14 .o..y Holly
15 .yc..... Sycamore

Some appeared to be ambiguous so where the letters and dots can genuinely be applied to a tree players got the point and Ive listed all options above.
Maple (no 6) gets ½ but you can’t have Flame since that a method of treatment not a name.
Holly (no 14) I also accepted Honey. There does seem to be a tree that is also called a honey tree!
10 – I couldn’t really accept Melon although the letters and dots work. Melons don’t grow on trees!

Winners:
5x 1000 gold:
@Dareld
@Tropicaltam
@watchingann
@Finegold
@pattoda

5x harpy
@Davewolflives
@Corvidaan
@Telemakis
@Sorin Markov
@bugeyes10

Well done to everyone. The gold I will add, the harpies please message me which world.