re owned in Phi by KostaCzvLazic
disbanded in Phi by KostaCzvLazic
Re owed in Upsilon by zevian pettway
disbanded in Pi by dragisa96
re organised in Upsilon by KostaCzvLazic
turned down in Upsilon by dragisa96
left the alliance and made Svetac the founder in Upsilon by KostaCzvLazic
the alliance just rises and falls
I am sorry to announce, but the S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. have fully fallen, now it only exist, without a founder, in Upsilon.

Thrillology

Phrourach
The S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S are too far...
I was thinking of sending a pact, but then I saw bravehertz then decided not to make a pact with any of them... so I am going to just get a pact with The Barbarians.
The United City-States (me) has the biggest influence in the center of ocean 37.
Angel Riders are likely going to merge as they're falling apart and I am struggling too... horrible "economy" in this region... no trade activity... we have given resources to each other in times of greater need.

Edit:
Didn't see the last post.

Yeah, S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S always failed at some point with horrible pacts with other alliances...
Send them to bravehertz first... :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

R.I.P SPARTANS. upsilon will miss looting your cities, getting empty threats... it made this world worthwhile. and now, a moment of silence.....

DeletedUser

i joined them for a week and did nothing, i felt stupid cause there was 17 threads that said "SUPPORT!". joined the dogs of war till the drunken pacifists came down on us, there tough M.F's :Angry:

Thrillology

Phrourach
S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S don't exist: their leader abandoned them and the remaining struggle.
S.P.Q.R is at the mercy of The Barbarians and the United City-States.
:)